3 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Rules

Subject: Missing the last two eventcards on senario " the inner sanctum" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Lindblom
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hello I have bought this game from an other person. And see that I missing the last two events on this scenario. Can anyone give me the text on this two cards so I can play this scenario as well? And of course how many time tokens there are one them. Hope anyone could help me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bertaina
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, if you want I can check today, but I'm sorry I have only an Italian version of the game, and you would only get a bad translation... maybe it's better to wait for US players to help you.
What I can suggest to you is: contact the FFG customer service! They are (or at least were at the time I contacted them) very responsive and helpful.
I had just bought Arkham Horror from a German guy and a card was missing, so I contacted FFG saying I had just got the game and there wasn't that specific card (no need to specify it was second hand ;-) ). 10 days later I got an envelope with the replacement card.
This game is OOP but maybe they have some replacements in stock.
Worth checking with them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buicet wrote:
Hello I have bought this game from an other person. And see that I missing the last two events on this scenario. Can anyone give me the text on this two cards so I can play this scenario as well? And of course how many time tokens there are one them. Hope anyone could help me.
Check the PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.