Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Omar Cardona
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any plans for promo for this expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there should be at least nice silky bags to store your Seth troops and monsters, but also some extra tiles are in the works. To be confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omar Cardona
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. That’s great to know.a suggestion if I may, tuck box for the purple tiles would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Omarc55 wrote:
Cool. That’s great to know.a suggestion if I may, tuck box for the purple tiles would be nice.

Agreed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this/those new promo(s) be available at Spiel 2018? And, will they be sold separately?
How much will Seth and the promo(s) cost separately or in a bundle at Spiel 2018?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kackarschen wrote:
Will this/those new promo(s) be available at Spiel 2018? And, will they be sold separately?
How much will Seth and the promo(s) cost separately or in a bundle at Spiel 2018?

Thanks!

Available at Spiel 2018 and later on Matagot's website!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I picked up my pre-order of Seth with 'goodies' and I was only given a flimsy cardboard foldable box. Is that it!? No tiles, no bags?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
So I picked up my pre-order of Seth with 'goodies' and I was only given a flimsy cardboard foldable box. Is that it!? No tiles, no bags?

That is correct. There was not time to make my beloved baggies or anything else... It is a personal target for Essen 2019!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.