Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the latest GMT update from Gene, he says...

"Fortunately, Tony had been working with a private individual this summer who had offered to finance a large print run if we used the funds to get the Commands & Colors line back in print. This aligned with our desire to keep those games in stock and provided the funding in one big chunk. It took Mark very little time at all to get the files ready for the printers (minor errata updates), so Tony dropped the seven C&C reprint titles into those available print slots, solving both our out-of-stock and our open print slots problem in one big move. It's at times like this that I thank the good Lord that I get to work with Tony Curtis!"

So, the question is which 7 commands and colors games are getting an early reprint?

There are 4 in Ancients marked "Out of Stock" but the 2/3 combo pack just got added to the list so that one is probably out of luck (3 orders so far).

Base Game 234 Orders
Expansion #1 195 Orders
Expansion 2/3 3 Orders
Expansion #5 259 Orders

Napoleonics there are 4 that are out of stock.

Spanish 0 Orders
Austrians 0 Orders
Prussians 76 Orders
Russians 38 Orders

So, I'm hoping for an epic Ancients reprint -- that's the only one I need to complete both Napoleonics and Ancients.

Which expansions do you guys think/hope are in the "set of 7" that got sent to the printer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric McCaughin
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mass Commands & Colors Reprints:
C&C Ancients base game**
C&C Ancients Expansion #1**
C&C Ancients Expansion #2/3**
C&C Napoleonics Spanish Army Expansion**
C&C Napoleonics Russian Army Expansion**
C&C Napoleonics Austrian Army Expansion**
C&C Napoleonics Prussian Army Expansion**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
emcc34 wrote:
C&C Ancients base game**

Oh, I see that later in the update. Sigh. The single one I need reprinted is the one that got skipped.

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wanting Expansion #1, so I'm very pleased with the move up the queue (I'll probably eventually want #5 as well, but that is less pressing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Mendes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
And just weeks after I paid big bucks for the out-of-print Napoleonics expansions thinking the reprints were years away... well, in any case, glad more people will get to enjoy them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tylergingrich wrote:
emcc34 wrote:
C&C Ancients base game**

Oh, I see that later in the update. Sigh. The single one I need reprinted is the one that got skipped.

shake

Tyler,

I am guessing that Epic Ancients is getting an overhaul before a reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaetano Vitagliano
Italy
flag msg tools
tylergingrich wrote:
In the latest GMT update from Gene, he says...

"Fortunately, Tony had been working with a private individual this summer who had offered to finance a large print run if we used the funds to get the Commands & Colors line back in print. This aligned with our desire to keep those games in stock and provided the funding in one big chunk. It took Mark very little time at all to get the files ready for the printers (minor errata updates), so Tony dropped the seven C&C reprint titles into those available print slots, solving both our out-of-stock and our open print slots problem in one big move. It's at times like this that I thank the good Lord that I get to work with Tony Curtis!"

So, the question is which 7 commands and colors games are getting an early reprint?

There are 4 in Ancients marked "Out of Stock" but the 2/3 combo pack just got added to the list so that one is probably out of luck (3 orders so far).
WOW!!!

Base Game 234 Orders
Expansion #1 195 Orders
Expansion 2/3 3 Orders
Expansion #5 259 Orders

Napoleonics there are 4 that are out of stock.

Spanish 0 Orders
Austrians 0 Orders
Prussians 76 Orders
Russians 38 Orders

So, I'm hoping for an epic Ancients reprint -- that's the only one I need to complete both Napoleonics and Ancients.

Which expansions do you guys think/hope are in the "set of 7" that got sent to the printer?

WOW!!!
Actually I'm in list for Ancients base set and Exp#1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clay stretch
United States
Panama City beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have all of them, (except epic), but I believe this is wonderful news. I would love to see the games played more, by more people, face to face without the impersonal habit of technology. This is good news indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaetano Vitagliano
Italy
flag msg tools
Actually they put all the OUT-OF-STOCK games in "at the printer" status, except for expansion Epic #5 (is this a nonsense? its the most supported at the moment)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls