Subject: Impossible to Find? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Chronister

Poteau
Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good grief this game seems impossible to find. And the only one I've seen goes for $250...a tad out of my price range. Anyone have any good suggestions for how to find copy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy C
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Robert L Howard (Medal of Honor recipient)
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes impossible.

Move on to another game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve C
United States
Princeton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy other games in the series but play on Vassal online and use ALL game mods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff H
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea I recently got it on Geekmarket for $150 and thought I was out of my mind at that price. I watched for it on BGG, EBAY, Enterprise, and Noble Games and jumped on it when BGG had it as they go quickly when they do show up. Maybe not at $250 though. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
White Lake
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently saw it go somewhere for $100 but I didn't see the post quick enough. Is this game hard to get just cause everybody wants the one map you need to complete RTG2? Having not played either, I don't see the Manassas campaigns as being more interesting than BAC. Are they considered really good games for the system?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff H
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kasch18 wrote:
I recently saw it go somewhere for $100 but I didn't see the post quick enough. Is this game hard to get just cause everybody wants the one map you need to complete RTG2? Having not played either, I don't see the Manassas campaigns as being more interesting than BAC. Are they considered really good games for the system?

Yea I don't know neighbor but for me I wanted it for just collecting and yes I guess the map. I figured until they do a reprint, this game will just get rarer so snagged it while I could. Just picked up BAC too recently for same reason but it was only $90 which is still a yikes moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank P
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought last two from a supplier for $138 USD each. It’s only going to get harder to find and more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Chronister

Poteau
Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One just sold last Sunday on Ebay for $168.00.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls