Subject: How to require replacement parts from Funforge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Junxian Meng
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Has anyone successfully required replacement parts from Funforge? I have contacted them twice but no further response...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How long have you waited for a reply?
Companies are busy, especially with a large convention coming up...
My experience - in general - is very positive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
I had to get a replacement for my board when I first got my deluxe edition. It took a few days but they did reply, and the first board replacement they sent was split right up one side. So I had to contact them again. The second board was fine.

In my experience it's hit or miss with any game company. Some try really hard, and reply very quickly, others take weeks. I've had to contact some companies 2 or 3 times to get a response. One game took months to get it resolved. It's pretty ridiculous, honestly. A busy season is not an excuse to ignore your customers for days or weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junxian Meng
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
How long have you waited for a reply?
Companies are busy, especially with a large convention coming up...
My experience - in general - is very positive.

I tried twice.
First in July, Funforge went silent after contact(two weeks after I sent enquiry).
Then two weeks ago, no response so far.

Is it because you live in France and/or speak French?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United States
Farmingdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forget it, it is a lost case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Badger them. Send an email every 3 days until they respond. At some point it's unacceptable that a company refuses to get back to you.

I sent a question to them the other day about Tokaido and have not yet heard anything back from them.

Some of these game companies need to learn how to communicate with their customers. Some of them are shockingly bad at it. Kickstarters are also horrific in that regard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.