flag msg tools
Looking for a wargaming group in the Dallas area that plays COIN games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
campaign boardgame
msg tools
Microbadge: While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger.Microbadge: EpiphanyMicrobadge: Catholic - MaryMicrobadge: Tavern Masters fanMicrobadge: SpaceX fan
Just got my copy of liberty or death and went through tutorial. I have as much grasp as a raccoon at a sealed trash can.

However, we visit dfw often and will be there likely in November. Is there a local store there we could sit down and play a game?

By then I should be a little more capable, and LoD has great two player options due to the close alliance of the two sides.

Campaignboardgame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Feudal Japan theme fanMicrobadge: I play with red!Microbadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Podcaster
There is also a strictly 2 player scenario for LoD in C3i called War in the South.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
campaign boardgame
msg tools
Microbadge: While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger.Microbadge: EpiphanyMicrobadge: Catholic - MaryMicrobadge: Tavern Masters fanMicrobadge: SpaceX fan
ChromiumAgeCollector wrote:
There is also a strictly 2 player scenario for LoD in C3i called War in the South.
Yes, there are two c3i magazines with pertinent content. One had the scenario and the other has some new leaders. I believe they are number 30 and 31, respectively. I intend to get both... assuming I can wrap my arkham horror lcg brain around the massive awesome that is coin games.

Campaignboardgame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Feudal Japan theme fanMicrobadge: I play with red!Microbadge: Card Sleeve userMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Podcaster
I may or may not have the scenario typed up in a word document along with a player aid... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harold Buchanan
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyMicrobadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Liberty or Death: The American InsurrectionMicrobadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: NCAA Ohio State Buckeyes fan
campaignboardgame wrote:
Just got my copy of liberty or death and went through tutorial. I have as much grasp as a raccoon at a sealed trash can.

However, we visit dfw often and will be there likely in November. Is there a local store there we could sit down and play a game?

By then I should be a little more capable, and LoD has great two player options due to the close alliance of the two sides.

Campaignboardgame.
north Texas Gamers are active at Madness and an excellent group to play with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/northtexasgamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls