http://preco.matagot.com/en/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will Matagot be selling this at the booth or is it a Pre-order only thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weaver
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do we know what the goodies are/are they unique to Seth or are they same goodies as before?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steffan kristensen
Denmark
Esbjerg
flag msg tools
mbmb
Was it ever confirmed if this expansions would add anything to real FFA Kemet?

I've only heard that they were looking into it.

If not, this is a hard pass for me.

Kemet is, IMO, the best "Dudes on a map, all out war" game there is. I don't see any reason to screw with what already works. Might as well make a worker placement expansion for Twilight imperium while were at it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
norgano wrote:
Do we know what the goodies are/are they unique to Seth or are they same goodies as before?

If you click on link it shows you if you select seth, looks to be the tile boxes, (which don't hold all the tiles if you have the promos, and ck3) and no box for the new purple tiles, and the storage bags which have been previously released on matagots site, which although are nice, again no bag for the purple minis, so all in all nice extras but nothing new or that complements what you are buying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.