Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Microbadge: Pet loverMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Math TraderMicrobadge: Game Group Organizer
rainbowrose wrote:
I see that it tells me how many check boxes there are. Is there some place that it tells me how many checks?
not currently... may be kind of confusing if I had the olwlg count and print/display unless I also updated the count in real time as folks clicked/unclicked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hong Kong Cavalier
United States
MINNEAPOLIS
MN
flag msg tools
badge
GHOSTBEAR FOREVER
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: I am a friendly face - I welcome questions from New Users!Microbadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: Worker placement fan
Bummer about the 33% participation rate. I hope you can still get some good data.

BTW: I am happy to play in any mock trades you may want to run for testing. Just throw 'em up and I'll get in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Pet loverMicrobadge: Love Spreader of the WeekMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Math TraderMicrobadge: Game Group Organizer
rainbowrose wrote:
1. Is there a way to see the my own items listed in order of the values I assigned them.

2. I realize that the items are sorted in this way across the top and bottom of the window on the page with all the check boxes.

3. However, the values themselves are do not appear on that page.

4. I would like to see the list sorted with the values listed and preferable editable.
hi,

1. you mean on the page where you assign the values? I could look into doing that. if you mean in step 4 the columns are already (or should be) sorted 1st based on the values you assigned to your items

2. sounds like indeed you are talking about step 4 and I'm not sure I understand

3. if you are talking step 4 they are indeed... if you hover over your vertical texted item name it will the value... for those on touch devices or if you want to see full description click on the vertical text game name and it will display in that red bordered box

4. editable in step 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
takasan wrote:
Bummer about the 33% participation rate. I hope you can still get some good data.

BTW: I am happy to play in any mock trades you may want to run for testing. Just throw 'em up and I'll get in them.
argh I didn't realize deadline was tonight either... and i forgot to send a reminder to those who haven't submitted.. just did that and am extending the deadline until tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
ok, results for the lefovers mock math trade have been posted .... as pending results. if it looks ok I can make them "official" (as far as olwlg is concerned, again no real trades will be done as this is a mock math trade) tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: Cooperative Games fanMicrobadge: Care Bear GamerMicrobadge: I spend more time on BGG than playing games!Microbadge: FeminismMicrobadge: Respect
Should I be concerned that the "make it official" link looked clickable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hong Kong Cavalier
United States
MINNEAPOLIS
MN
flag msg tools
badge
GHOSTBEAR FOREVER
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: "TCAT" - Member of the Twin Cities Ameritrash GroupMicrobadge: I am a friendly face - I welcome questions from New Users!Microbadge: Pay it ForwardMicrobadge: Worker placement fan
peakhope wrote:
Good catch. I noticed that too. Normally I can't resist clicking that stuff, I'm glad I didn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
takasan wrote:
peakhope wrote:
Good catch. I noticed that too. Normally I can't resist clicking that stuff, I'm glad I didn't.
interesting as I didn't change any code regarding that... maybe it's always given that link to everyone for yuks if someone wants to try clicking on it go ahead and report back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Gerard
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
JeffyJeff wrote:
takasan wrote:
peakhope wrote:
interesting as I didn't change any code regarding that... maybe it's always given that link to everyone for yuks if someone wants to try clicking on it go ahead and report back
I clicked it and this is the text from the page that showed up:
Quote:
Math Trade Gateway: Generate Results

---------------------------------------------------------------------
All timestamps displayed as GMT-0500 (CDT) Click here to change timezone. Execution time 0 seconds
I don't think it did anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |