Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Are there any players in Maui [ Hawaii ]? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomer Helzer
msg tools
I'm looking for members of BGG in Maui for an evening meet-up / game night. I live in Pukalani and have some board games lying on the dusty shelf, waiting to be played.

If you live on Maui and have some free evenings this week, reply to this post
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Check meetup.com, there is a meetup group on Maui.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
I'm not in Hawaii, but Hawaii is one of my favorite games :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Helzer
msg tools
I heard about meetup.com, and I'm planning to go to one of the meetings. I was hoping to find people who just want to meet sometime this week, without waiting for the upcoming meetup event ( I remember the next meeting is in a few days ).

Thanks anyways!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob A
United States
Kihei
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Tomer! My wife and I just saw you signed up on our Meetup group for Thurs. We have the smaller single co-op or team game going on Thursdays, and the larger group meets on Fri or Sat, alternating between Kihei and Wailuku. A mix of different folks playing at a few tables - Euros, Ameritrash, party games, etc - at the different meetups, so might take a couple to figure out. Hope to see you soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Helzer
msg tools
Yes, I did see you attending the meeting on Thursday Unfortunately, it's maxed with players so I'll be coming another day, maybe on the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob A
United States
Kihei
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hey Tomer, Our fourth for Thurs hasn't responded so let me know via PM if you would like to try something with us on Thurs and we can talk options. Cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls