Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Rules Page 7: Finalization of the Great Ceremony Does the Temple Power Token give Prayer Points at the same time in the turn sequence as other temples do? (Yes?)

2. Alliance Temple Powers--Seth Player Aide Booklet Page 4: Gray Action Token Is this "bonus action token" placed at the same time as a regular action token (like a gold or silver action token), or on a separate game turn? (Same time?)

3. The designer already answered a question about the purple Units Corruption Level I power tile (prioritizing units in other players reserve, but allowing otherwise taking them from the board). My question about this is different--how often can it be used? Most tiles are clear about this. Is it meant to be limited to once per Day Phase? If it is used once every player action, wouldn't the owner pretty much clear the board of the enemy? (Edit: in our second game, a pal suggested that the tile is only used once per game, which made a lot of sense).

4. Why does Set Up Alliance #9 say to place the "transparent turn order token" on the first space of the Day Track? There is no such thing--it would be square. The round transparent turn action token is used with the Level 4 Purple power tile Magic Versatility.

(I think it should read the purple turn order token is placed on the first space, since Seth always goes first on each version of the Day Track. In which case, unlike the comment by the designer that it is not used in this expansion, it in fact can be used to track the progress of the Day Phase, as can the other colored square tokens, which also are not mentioned. It only says the Alliance players can go in any order they agree to--in which case the marker are handy to keep track of who has gone so far in the turn).

5. The Alliance can earn 1 Permanent VP by controlling 2 temples at the end of the Day Phase (or 3, depending on the number of players)and converting their Temporary VP, as in the core game. If they manage to control twice that number, can they obtain 2 Permanent VP on the same turn? (Yes?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARIOT Jacques
France
strasbourg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi chas59

chas59 wrote:
1. Rules Page 7: Finalization of the Great Ceremony Does the Temple Power Token give Prayer Points at the same time in the turn sequence as other temples do? (Yes?)

Yes

Quote:

2. Alliance Temple Powers--Seth Player Aide Booklet Page 4: Gray Action Token Is this "bonus action token" placed at the same time as a regular action token (like a gold or silver action token), or on a separate game turn? (Same time?)

During a community turn (so, not on a separated one), one of the community player take an extra action.

Quote:

3. The designer already answered a question about the purple Units Corruption Level I power tile (prioritizing units in other players reserve, but allowing otherwise taking them from the board). My question about this is different--how often can it be used? Most tiles are clear about this. Is it meant to be limited to once per Day Phase? If it is used once every player action, wouldn't the owner pretty much clear the board of the enemy? (Edit: in our second game, a pal suggested that the tile is only used once per game, which made a lot of sense).

yes, you got it : the tile is used only once per game, when acquiring it.

Quote:
4. Why does Set Up Alliance #9 say to place the "transparent turn order token" on the first space of the Day Track? There is no such thing--it would be square. The round transparent turn action token is used with the Level 4 Purple power tile Magic Versatility.

(I think it should read the purple turn order token is placed on the first space, since Seth always goes first on each version of the Day Track. In which case, unlike the comment by the designer that it is not used in this expansion, it in fact can be used to track the progress of the Day Phase, as can the other colored square tokens, which also are not mentioned. It only says the Alliance players can go in any order they agree to--in which case the marker are handy to keep track of who has gone so far in the turn).

In fact, you should have two transparent token in your box, one for the power, one for the turn order.

Quote:
5. The Alliance can earn 1 Permanent VP by controlling 2 temples at the end of the Day Phase (or 3, depending on the number of players)and converting their Temporary VP, as in the core game. If they manage to control twice that number, can they obtain 2 Permanent VP on the same turn? (Yes?)

No, only 1 VP per turn

Hope I'm clear.

Thanks for your active participation on this forum, chas59.

Jacques
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adso_de_melk wrote:
Hi chas59

chas59 wrote:

Yes

Quote:

During a community turn (so, not on a separated one), one of the community player take an extra action.

Quote:

yes, you got it : the tile is used only once per game, when acquiring it.

Quote:

In fact, you should have two transparent token in your box, one for the power, one for the turn order.

Quote:

No, only 1 VP per turn

Hope I'm clear.

Thanks for your active participation on this forum, chas59.

Jacques

This guys is amazing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls