Hide
3 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » General

Subject: Price and value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Him Self
msg tools
I was surprised what showed up at my door for $50 in terms of box size and weight. I'm guessing this would have to be one of the most expensive expansions I've purchased based upon the two parameters mentioned. Hope it's super fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Otradovec
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only played once but honestly it feels like an entirely new game. Familiar, but new. I mean this in the best way possible. Now when my group wants to play Kemet, we have more options of how we want to enjoy the system. I can't wait to play with Seth and Ta-Seti to mix it up even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thekoopy wrote:
Only played once but honestly it feels like an entirely new game. Familiar, but new. I mean this in the best way possible. Now when my group wants to play Kemet, we have more options of how we want to enjoy the system. I can't wait to play with Seth and Ta-Seti to mix it up even more.

This.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.