Hide
2 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can someone shed some light on the Eclypse? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Urevich
msg tools
I am not certain that I understand how the Eclypse works, and I have several questions.
1. Is this a full night phase, where you gain energy and D.I. cards, or is this a phase that triggers Night tiles only? (My other questions only matter if it is the second answer)
2. Do you use tiles that modify or add to energy/D.I. card drawing? (For example the White tiles that add extra energy to that given and the White tile that gives you the ability to draw 5 and keep 1 D.I. card)
3. Does the Mummy still give you a D.I. card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARIOT Jacques
France
strasbourg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Joe the dragon,

Joe the Dragon wrote:
I am not certain that I understand how the Eclypse works, and I have several questions.

i'll try to answer.

Quote:
1. Is this a full night phase, where you gain energy and D.I. cards, or is this a phase that triggers Night tiles only? (My other questions only matter if it is the second answer)

No, you only benefit the power tiles you acquired and that provide night effects.

Quote:
2. Do you use tiles that modify or add to energy/D.I. card drawing? (For example the White tiles that add extra energy to that given and the White tile that gives you the ability to draw 5 and keep 1 D.I. card)
3. Does the Mummy still give you a D.I. card?

Yes, if you draw a card (Question 2) and yes for question 3.

hope, it helps.

Have fun playing

Jacques
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls