Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Creature Corruption, Khnum's Sphinx, Servile Corruption Purple Power Tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Rubert

Illinois
msg tools
1) If I place Khnum's Sphinx on a space and the Alliance initiates a fight with it later does it get the bonus from Servile Corruption?

I am inclined to say it wouldn't since the fight isn't initiated by the Creature Corruption action.

2) Can I place Khnum's Sphinx on a space with Seth's troops or later move Seth's troops onto the space with Khnum's Sphinx?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
ncRubert wrote:
1) If I place Khnum's Sphinx on a space and the Alliance initiates a fight with it later does it get the bonus from Servile Corruption?

I am inclined to say it wouldn't since the fight isn't initiated by the Creature Corruption action.
I may have misunderstood the question but here is what I can say :
Servile Corruption only works when Seth uses one of those 2 actions :
1- corrupt a creature
2- corrupt a troop
This tile is completely useless for the alliance.

ncRubert wrote:

2) Can I place Khnum's Sphinx on a space with Seth's troops or later move Seth's troops onto the space with Khnum's Sphinx?
Khnum's sphinx is a creature like the others. As well Seth that the alliance have to link it to a troop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Rubert

Illinois
msg tools
Hi Guillame

When corrupting khnums sphinx Seth puts the Sphinx in a space without the Alliance so the fight would technically be triggered by the Alliance walking into the space. Since the fight doesnt directly get triggered when Seth uses the corrupt a creature action does the Servile Corruption tile work with Khnums Sphinx?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
ok, I get it :-)

No, servile corruption does not work in that case.

In fact, Servile corruption only works when Seth is the attacker (that's why we choose to use the "attack" icon on the tile.)
Corrupted Khnum's sphinx will always be in defense.

Is that answering your question ?

Guillaume
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Rubert

Illinois
msg tools
That answers it. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip