Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Purple Power Tile Units Corruption Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Rubert

Illinois
msg tools
1) If an opponent has no unit in the reserve can you steal a unit off the board?

2) Do the stolen units immediately go into play on the board or do they go into Seth's reserve?

3) Do the units belong to Seth for the rest of the game? (When they are destroyed in combat they go into Seth's reserve and Seth can buy them back for 1 prayer per unit)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
ncRubert wrote:
1) If an opponent has no unit in the reserve can you steal a unit off the board?

yes

ncRubert wrote:

2) Do the stolen units immediately go into play on the board or do they go into Seth's reserve?

directly on the board

ncRubert wrote:


3) Do the units belong to Seth for the rest of the game? (When they are destroyed in combat they go into Seth's reserve and Seth can buy them back for 1 prayer per unit)

Yes, they belong to Seth for the rest of the game

have fun

Guillaume
1 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls