5 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » General

Subject: Canadian Release Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this will be released in Canada? It usually only takes a few weeks for games to be released here following the US release, but seems to be taking quite a bit longer for this one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
idealich wrote:
Does anyone know when this will be released in Canada? It usually only takes a few weeks for games to be released here following the US release, but seems to be taking quite a bit longer for this one...

Hello,

Expected in December. This one game indeed got an unusual delay to the USA.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost the end of december and i still have not seen this in Canada yet. Is there any uodate on when this is to be released? It seems it has been availablenin the US for a little while now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc ILO307
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hello,

Just to confirm that the canadian distributor (ILO307) did received it last december and more in january.

Here is the list of stores accross Canada where you can find the Seth expansion. Please call the store first, in order to make sure they have it in stock.

401Games
Amazingstories
Apttogame
Blackknight
Boardgamebliss
Boardgame4us
Dragonden
Gameshack
Germanboardgame
Griffonsherbrooke
JJcardscollectible
Legends
Lillojeux
Ludold
LVLUPgameroom
Moodcomics
Mrdiceguy
Randolphpub
Revanche
Sentrybox
Toysonfire
Valetdecoeur

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine picked this up at 401 games just after christmas (i had ordered it about a week before the holiday).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.