Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Myles Mulroy
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When might we see Kemet: Seth released in the UK?

Forgive my impatience but I've been salivating over this ever since Mr. Vasel briefly mentioned playing a prototype two years ago.

Also, I'm particularly curious as to how my usual online outlets (gameslore and chaos cards) have no indication of any pre-orders as of yet and both are normally on point for upcoming games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand. Someone told.me it was due here in canada a few days ago and i havent seen any indication of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shooshoo wrote:
I understand. Someone told.me it was due here in canada a few days ago and i havent seen any indication of that.

Hello,

I expect it should be in a 2-3 weeks, but we do not have exact dates. Since the title is brought by Asmodee (Esdevium) it seems like they will be able to help!

Thank you,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Rose
msg tools
arnaud4matagot wrote:
shooshoo wrote:

Hello,

I expect it should be in a 2-3 weeks, but we do not have exact dates. Since the title is brought by Asmodee (Esdevium) it seems like they will be able to help!

Thank you,
Arnaud.

Well it wasn't 2-3 weeks or even close. Any ideas on a fresh estimate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seemed like a limited number of copies show up in online stores here in canada and then they were gone. Havent seen a restock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myles Mulroy
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE RELEASE OF THIS EXPANSION IN THE UK???

Has anybody in the UK purchased this at any domestic retailer?

Shall I assume that I need to wait for the next print run to try to pick up a copy? If so, does anyone know when that might happen?

Does anybody know who I can ask directly about this? I've checked the asmodee.co.uk website (formerly Esdevium Games) and they have no listings of Kemet in any form, let alone the Seth expansion...

Will the imminent European release of the Seasons of Inis expansion suffer similar distribution issues in the UK?

Is it uncouth of me to say that it's kind of wack that this thread immediately turned into the pre-existing thread about availabilty in Canada?

I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED ABOUT ALL OF THIS!!!

sobluecrysoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salman Qaisar
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered it directly from Matagot's website.
English edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If u want i can get u a copy from a local game store and send it. Not sure how much the total would be.

Maybe this is to make up for abyss leviathan not being released in canada and i had to order it from UK finally lol (yes i know they're two different companies... Im still bitter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.