Trogdor The Burninator
Canada
Ladysmith
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, I think the artwork is excellent. Very 80's retro.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuri Alvarez
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, missed it completely. Looks nice but sadly (or luckily for my wallet) they don't ship to South America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Crofton
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wacky Widgets launches next Tuesday the 24th. Build Doohickeys, Whatsits, Thingamajigs, and Combobulations to defend the Caves of Neverwhere against a gremlin invasion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siân
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for:
Kuiper Kowboys
Scrapyard Rolllbot

Are now up on the Dice & Ink (roll n write anthology) Kickstarter page.

Really hoping they will be able to share rules for some of the other solo games too before the end of the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

(My local store already has this as 'coming soon', so maybe the campaign is aimed at overseas customers).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

(My local store already has this as 'coming soon', so maybe the campaign is aimed at overseas customers).

I was looking at that one. It looks cool, but I'm unsure of the real-time element. I need to watch the video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shaud
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Shop at GameSurplus.com
badge
Shop at GameSurplus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
CrackTheSky wrote:
Huh, I think the artwork is excellent. Very 80's retro.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It seems like that's the vibe they were going for on it. It looks fun so I'm pretty sure that I'm going to stick on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dob Razil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinruns262 wrote:
eracer68 wrote:
Did Code 3 ever get mentioned? Looks interesting. $45 + shipping.
Quote:
Code 3 is a cooperative, story-driven, 80s-themed crime fighting game. Can you save your city from badly-named mob bosses, fear-inducing serial killers, a rising crime rate, and a police Chief that isn’t always your friend? These officers may have 99 problems, but crime ain’t one.

I’m backing for now. IMO, the artwork and graphic design look a bit amateurish, but the game play looks like the game that I wanted Brook City to be.

I have to take a look at some of the videos, but yeah, that may avoid some of the errors in Brook City game system. And it does not have tons of less than necessary plastic minis.

All of which may have me back it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

Define "soon".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
omega_player wrote:
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

Define "soon".

Kickstarter says November 2019 delivery and they offer Essen pick up. The pledge rewards have a limited number of copies. This doesn't look like a kickstarter, shouldn't the game be basically produced at this point to get it to Essen? Weird...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jesberpen wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
omega_player wrote:
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

Define "soon".

Kickstarter says November 2019 delivery and they offer Essen pick up. The pledge rewards have a limited number of copies. This doesn't look like a kickstarter, shouldn't the game be basically produced at this point to get it to Essen? Weird...
Per the Company from the 1942 Yorktown BGG page, the KS campaign is functionally a preorder for the game. The game is currently being manufactured and expected to be in their warehouse in October. The primary funding for game production was via a Spanish crowdfunding platform.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Berjano
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisemsd wrote:
jesberpen wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
omega_player wrote:
1942 USS Yorktown is on.

Define "soon".

Per the Company from the 1942 Yorktown BGG page, the KS campaign is functionally a preorder for the game. The game is currently being manufactured and expected to be in their warehouse in October. The primary funding for game production was via a Spanish crowdfunding platform.

I am happy for them to try to expand outside of Spain, but isn't that against kickstarter rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead Throne Core Edition is live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Semi-worth mentioning: Iroas and Entropia, the Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:

Anyone know anything about this? Looks interesting and a decent price with free shipping to some places

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moore
Germany
March
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
"Playin' solitaire 'til dawn, with a deck of fifty-one."
mbmbmbmbmb
Dekryr wrote:
omega_player wrote:

Anyone know anything about this? Looks interesting and a decent price with free shipping to some places

I’ll be putting the first edition on the table this week. Will report back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odd Tatu
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:
I'm very much tempted by this one as well. Hm, intrigued at least. It is indeed rather cheap for its contents, and I like the old school, hand drawn aesthetics. I don't understand however why they advertise so much a Deluxe box which is not available on this campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson

Boulder
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
repairmanjack wrote:
Dekryr wrote:
omega_player wrote:

I’ll be putting the first edition on the table this week. Will report back.

I remember looking at this game the first time around, looking forward to your thoughts.

In the meantime I grabbed a super early bird pledge just in case. It does seem like a really good price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im not 100% sure this belongs here and if it doesn’t I’m sorry (but at least this information will reach to the ppl interested)

https://cmon.com/news/back-to-the-past

CMON is making a KS for their old KS extras and optional buys for several games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunadips Sixsmtih
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
re: Dead Throne Core Edition
I'm was also drawn to this, with imaginings of this being an open world game where you can go where you like and do anything you like (i.e. Skyrim in boardgames form)....but having just watched the playthrough videos it seemed to lack the depth I was hoping for, and felt like a less engaging version of Runebound .......admmittedly I nodded off for 15 mins of the 40 min solo game video (that seems to happen to me more and more these days!), so may be I missed some key mechanics and gameplay. One could homebrew a few things to add more dimensions to the gameplay, and it is great to see additional content on their website. Anyway - love to hear back from Jack and others who recently got the first printing of the game to see what they think....right now I think it is a pass despite the good price for all the content.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Carter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jhonyb wrote:
Im not 100% sure this belongs here and if it doesn’t I’m sorry (but at least this information will reach to the ppl interested)

CMON is making a KS for their old KS extras and optional buys for several games.

Thanks! I, for one, am interested in this information and appreciate you posting it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dob Razil
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jhonyb wrote:

It sure belongs here, Joao. It's about KS, and will certainly interest a lot of us.
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Hoye

Kansas City
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Latest kickstarter update for Dice & Ink includes playthrough videos for:
Islands of Atlantis
Icy Dice Solo Variant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Jhonyb wrote:

I'm curious as to how this will play out.

"Quantities are limited, so pledge early."

What if I wanted limited quantity X and limited quantity Y, but not A, B and C. Since they can't have options to cover all combinations of offerings, I assume they'll use a pledge manager. So, then will your backer number be your "place in line"? If that is how it works, if you're not in at the beginning I'd be very nervous about committing $$$ as there is no guarantee they've the stock to cover demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadly Doodles 2 is on (requires Deadly Doodles to play).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  168 , 169 , 170 , 171 , 172  Next »  [186] |