Popular Tags: [View All]
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Herr Dr

Can we expect a Vassal Module for the deluxe edition of the game? If yes, any idea when it might be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
David Jones just started working on it. Will keep you posted when we've got a firm data for Vassal release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Blofeld
United States
Ocean View
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Herr Dr wrote:
Welcome aboard!

A few have almost lit the game on fire in frustration...even a video out there of one pilgrim driven to the edge of sanity devil

You've been warned.

Considering how often the fullness of my deck is generally questioned, I may fit right in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Gator
United States
Apopka
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Herr Dr wrote:
David Jones just started working on it. Will keep you posted when we've got a firm data for Vassal release.

Thanks. Vassal support will dramatically INCREASE the likelihood that I buy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ground Pounder
United States
Owings Mills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Success, the game has arrived for at least one customer! Unfortunately, my enjoyment was limited to an unboxing video provided by wife and daughter as I'm working away from home . . .

All I can say is, it looks like it was well packed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WooHoo!

I do plan to do a "so, here is how you play this beast video" in FEB and post.

Looking forward to seeing that first unboxing video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Greenfield
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mb
JR got his yesterday, I believe mine is waiting in the mailroom. looking forward to giving the new edition a spin in the next week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Maurer
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my copy today. I sifted thru the cards, and I fear my "Fear of German Expansion" Political Other card needs expanding. It has the title and a picture of some Krauts in pickelhaubes, but no narrative or effects (its blank save for the pic and title)

What should be written on it?

Pretty game. I see a pic of Lara managed to get onto the rulebook! Tonia always ignored...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Baron von Schnort wrote:
Received my copy today. I sifted thru the cards, and I fear my "Fear of German Expansion" Political Other card needs expanding. It has the title and a picture of some Krauts in pickelhaubes, but no narrative or effects (its blank save for the pic and title)

What should be written on it?

Nothing: PC#47 Fear of German Expansion is clunker. It has no effect: essentially a dummy card in the Other PCs. As we know, PCs can either be generated randomly or selected by a player. If this comes up or is generated, no effect - that happens with politics sometimes

Baron von Schnort wrote:
Pretty game. I see a pic of Lara managed to get onto the rulebook! Tonia always ignored...

Poor Tonia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy today just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.