Subject: Some new (solo) rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Solo [+] ME:CCG [+] [View All]
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are some new solo rules I'm testing.

Comments welcome!

Middle Earth CCG – Solo Variant Rules

Factions: Faction cards can be very bland and once recruited do very little. These rules give Factions more flavour and use rather than just the accumulation of MP.
1. All Factions can now be tapped to cancel an attack keyed to their Region/home Site with MPs less than their own OR return Faction to hand to cancel an attack with MP equal to their own OR discard faction from play to cancel a number of strikes equal to their MP value of an attack with an MP value greater than their own.
2. All Factions can now be tapped to allow you to look through the Player deck to find a Character/Ally with same Home site and put the Character into play at that site (if you have enough Influence).
3. Some Factions also have additional abilities/modifiers:
Dunadan – add +1 to their MP value when cancelling attacks
Dwarf – may tap to play one Minor or major Hoard item (once per game)
Elf – may tap to allow Information playable at their Home Site (untapping Site; once per game)
Hobbits – may tap to remove a Corruption card from a Hobbit Character
Animal – may tap to draw into hand any card from your player deck that refers to Home site (such as Eagle Mounts for the Eagle Faction)

Site Encounters: Encounters at Sites are limited - an automatic attack that is automatic each time or simply nothing. These rules introduce having themed events/encounters at Sites, the use of Agents, simulate 'on guard' cards and allow beneficial events at Havens and Freeholds, as well as giving Sites more flavour.

Instead of having the same Automatic Attack at a Site or no encounter at all (such as in Borderholds or Freeholds) - when you enter a Site and would face an Automatic Attack or would otherwise tap the Site, roll 2D6. On a result of 8+ you have the encounter on the Site card (the listed automatic Attack or no encounter). If the result is 2-7 however, consult the tables below. If you are at the Home Site of a Character in your company, you may roll 2D6 twice and choose your result:

Haven:
2: Rumours & News – If your Company moves next turn choose to draw an extra Player card or 1 less Hazard card
3: Lore – Tap a Sage to draw an Information or Knowledge card from your draw deck
4: Cares Lifted – remove 1 corruption card from a Character here.
5: Chance meeting – search draw deck and put into play a Character with this Home site
6: Elven Gifts – search draw deck and put into play a Minor item that could play here.
7: Reflection – Draw a short event from draw deck that is linked to a skill of one of your Characters in the Haven

Free-hold:
2: Lore - Tap a Sage to draw a Book or Knowledge card from your draw deck
3: Attacked – draw a Hazard Creature from draw deck that can be keyed to this Site
4: Marketplace – Discard a card from hand to draw cards equal to MP cost of discarded card
5: Agent encounter
6: Rumours & News - If your Company moves next turn choose to draw an extra Player card or 1 less Hazard card
7: Chance meeting – search draw deck and put into play a Character with this Home site

Border-hold:
2: Curfew - you may not tap the Site this turn.
3: Chance meeting – search draw deck and put into play a Character with this Home site
4: Rumours & News - If your Company moves next turn choose to draw an extra Player card or 1 less Hazard card
5: Attacked – draw a Hazard Creature from draw deck that can be keyed to this Site
6: Agent encounter
7: Marketplace - Discard a card from hand to draw cards equal to MP cost of discarded card

Shadow-hold:
2: Awakened Attack – Face and add an extra strike to the Automatic Attack
3: Agent encounter
4: Despair – Character with highest Corruption total must make a Corruption check
5: Incited Attack – Face automatic Attack with +1 Prowess to each strike
6: Lost in the Dark - You may not tap the Site this turn.
7: Attacked – draw a Hazard Creature from draw deck that can be keyed to this Site

Ruins & Lairs:
2: Incited Attack - Face automatic Attack with +1 Prowess to each strike
3: Agent encounter.
4: Traps – Random Character rolls 2D6 + Mind (+2 if Scout) and unless roll 11+, must make a Body Check
5: Rockfall – All Characters roll 2D6 + Prowess and unless roll 12+ make a Body Check.
6: Attacked – draw a Hazard Creature from draw deck that can be keyed to this Site
7: Lost in Dark Tunnels - you may not tap the Site this turn unless you tap a Scout.

Dark-hold:
2: Agent encounter
3: Awakened attack - Face and add an extra 2 strikes to the Automatic Attack
4: Attacked – draw a Hazard Creature from draw deck that can be keyed to this Site
5: Despair – Character with highest Corruption total must make a Corruption check
6: Lost in the Dark - you may not tap the Site this turn.
7: Incited attack- Face automatic Attack with +2 Prowess to each strike

Agents: Construct an Agent deck with all your agent cards. When you have an Agent encounter at a Site, look through your deck and encounter the first that is playable at that Site. Then look at the skills of the Agent to determine the encounter (rolling randomly if an Agent has multiple skills):

Warrior: Attacks Character of ‘choice’
Scout: Attempts to steal item with greatest MP value (from lowest Mind Character if a tie). Make a prowess +2D6 roll for the Agent against a Mind +2D6 roll for the Character. If the Agent rolls higher, the Item is placed out of play.
Ranger: Attempts to lead Company astray. Make a Mind + 2D6 roll for the Agent against a Mind +2D6 roll for the Character in your Company with highest Mind (Character adds +2 if a Ranger and opts to tap). If the Agent rolls higher, the current Site may not be tapped this turn and the Company may not take further action.
Sage: Attempts to learn of your plans. Make a Mind + 2D6 roll for the Agent against a Mind +2D6 roll for the Character in your Company with highest If the Agent rolls higher, discard the card with the highest MP value in your hand.
Diplomat: Attempts to influence a Faction at this Site using a standard Influence check (if none, then your Character with the lowest Mind).

An Agent will remain in play at that Site if not killed and a Company must encounter them again if they remain at that site. Discard an Agent from play when the Site is discarded.

Environment deck: Do not put Environment cards in the Player or Hazard deck. Instead create a deck of Environment cards with an equal number of Resource and Hazard cards. In the Long Event Phase of a turn, roll 2D6 and on a result of 8+, draw an Environment card.

Long Events: When played from Player or Hazard deck, these events last for the current turn and your next one.

Hazard limit: Now increased to 3 + (2 x cards on site card). If a Company does not move instead draw hazards equal to the number of cards on the Site card (only cards playable are those that can be keyed to the current site).

Character Abilities: Major Characters (Characters with Mind 4+) have an added special ability:
• Aragorn – Once per turn may untap.
• Balin- Gains 1 extra MP if storing Hoard Item at a Dwarf Hold
• Beorn – Adds +1 Prowess/+1 Body until end of turn then return to hand.
• Beretar - +1 Prowess if facing an Attack keyed to a Wilderness.
• Bilbo – If not at a Haven or Bag End, you may keep an additional card in your hand.
• Boromir – Can opt to take as many strikes from an attack
• Celeborn - +1 Prowess/Corruption rolls to all other Elves in company with home site of Lorien
• Dain – When assigned a strike, other Dwarves in company gain +1 Prowess
• Elladan – +1 Prowess if with Elrohir
• Elrohir - +1 Body if with Elladan
• Elrond – If at Rivendell, tap to remove a corruption card from any Character
• Erkenbrand – +2 Body against any Attack keyed to Rohan or Site within it.
• Faramir – May untap any Ranger in Company (once per turn)
• Frodo – May tap to heal
• Galadriel – If at Lorien, tap to reveal top 3 cards of Player or Hazard deck
• Galva – Tap to untap number of characters equal to the number of regions less than 4 in site path.
• Gildor Inglorion – Gains Sage if at a Haven
• Gimli – No penalties to Prowess if wounded
• Gloin – Add +2 to Body if Wounded.
• Glorfindel – May tap to heal another Character in the same Company
• Imrahil – Knights of Dol Amroth Faction may move with him using 4 Direct Influence
• Legolas – Adds +3 when supporting other Characters with a strike
• Merry - +1 prowess if with Pippin
• Peath – Counts as a sage to use rituals or light enchantments
• Pippin – +1 Direct Influence to Factions at Minas Tirith
• Sam – Tap to return non-Hoard Minor Item (once per item only) from discard pile to hand
• Theoden -+1 Prowess/Corruption rolls to all other Men in company with home site of Edoras
• Thorin – If with 3+ Dwarves, draw an extra card at start of the movement hazard Phase
• Thranduil – Thranduil’s Halls are treated as a Haven for any Company containing an Elf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiedewiet
Netherlands
Tilburg
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
Training field technicians at trade school level
badge
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it."
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this a lot! Most are easy to implement but give more flavor indeed.

I'm not sure if the Hobbit faction and Elrond's new abilities should be 'free'. Perhaps make it dependent on a roll (like when removing corruption in the normal rules)?

What is your reasoning behind your Environment and Hazard Limit rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly specifics need to be tested (like Hobbit factions and Elrond's ability)

Hazard increase was because I think with added abilities and faction usefulness I've made the game a bit easier, so increasing the Hazard card draw by 1 seemed a balance.

Environment - I think it works better like this and provides more space for the Draw and Hazard decks to put in more flavour cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who are interested, this is how I'm running solo decks:

Player: 40 card Resource deck (25 events and 15 cards that generate MPs), 10 Characters (including Starting Characters), 2 copies of same Wizard, 2 Minor Items to start

Hazard: 40 cards (20 Creature Hazard, 20 Events)

Environment: 15 cards (3x Twilight, 2x Doors of Night, 2x Gates of Morning, +8 other cards - 4 Resource, 4 Hazard)

Site deck: 15 cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded a simple Playmat that I use for my solo games.

It's now been cleared and is in the Files section

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Rumm
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dragoncymru wrote:
I've uploaded a simple Playmat that I use for my solo games.

It's now been cleared and is in the Files section
You should post a link so it's easier to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link to the Playmat:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/174072/adventure-play...

There should be a Reference Sheet up soon too - waiting for mods to clear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Reference Sheet link:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/174099/solitaire-vers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Preparing an Adventure in Middle Earth.

I'm using my Playmat, have done a Reference Sheet, some homemade Character tokens on the map, coloured beads for tapping (black) and wounds (red)plus a Turn counter from LOTRLCG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of tweaking the way the game works slightly:

Decks:
• Player: 30 card Resource deck (none of which generate MP), 10 Characters (including Starting Characters), 2 copies of same Wizard, 2 Minor Items to start
• Hazard: 40 cards (20 Creature Hazard, 20 Events)
• Environment: 15 cards (3x Twilight, 2x Doors of Night, 2x Gates of Morning, +8 other cards - 4 Resource, 4 Hazard)
• Site deck: 15 cards
• Quest deck: 15 cards that generate MP

Quest deck: At the start of the game, reveal 2 cards from the Quest deck and place them to the side of the Map. These represent the Items, Factions, Quests and Allies that are available for you to obtain. When you get to a Site where one of these is found, tap a Character to take 1 of the cards.

At the start of each turn (including the first), roll 2D6 and on a roll of 8+, draw a new Quest card and place it by the map. There may only be a maximum of 5 Quest cards at any time. If a new one is drawn, roll 1D6 to randomly discard one of the Quest cards (including the one just drawn).

Note: If you are including Rings in the game, place all your Ring Special items (that are played after a Test) in a separate Ring deck and your Ring Items (Beautiful Gold Ring etc) in the Quest deck. After you Test a Ring, draw cards from the Ring deck until you get one that matches the result of the test.

(In my test games, cards that generate MP clog my hand of 5 cards. This would be a way of eliminating this problem and also allowing a greater amount of variation of cards in your draw deck. I believe the Arda game is slightly similar.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tweaking the way Site encounters work at Havens to make them more individual:

2: Rumours– If this Company moves next turn choose to draw extra Resource card or 1 less Hazard
3: Lore – Tap a Sage to draw a Knowledge card from your draw deck
4: Cares Lifted – Remove 1 corruption card from a Character here.
5: Chance Meeting – Search draw deck and put into play a Character with this Home Site
6: Reflection – Draw a short event from your draw deck linked to a skill of a Character in the Haven
7: Special (depending on Haven):
Edhellond – Reduce the Hazard limit of a Company moving next turn by 1 for each Coastal region in Site Path (min 2).
Grey Havens – You may ‘store’ one of your Elf Characters in a Company here to gain their MP value
Lorien – Search your draw deck and put into play a Minor Item that could play here, attaching it to a Character.
Rivendell – Search your draw deck for any card and put it into your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Released 2 more playmats...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Another new adventure today.

My deck was based on the Saruman Challenge deck (with a few tweaks and additions to put it into line with my solo rules and deck format)and used all my playmats and solo rules.

(It's amazing how many things you see when playtesting that you DON'T see when writing rules... although I have to say the tweaks I use - especially the Quest Display and Site encounters - are working well.)

What I love about MECCG is that it's dripping with theme and storytelling.

Saruman (who was revealed in Turn 1) had great fun with Glorfindel, Anborn, Andrazar, Fatty and Sam in rebuilding Isengard, recovering the Sapling of the White Tree and then replanting the White tree in Minas Tirith - thus turning the White City into a Haven. We also recruited the Men of Anorien whilst there.

Recovering a Hauberk of Bright Mail in the Glittering Caves, killing both Tom and William the Trolls (along with some Orcs earlier) and then recruiting Balin at Lorien made us gain our MP total in 10 turns.

A great way to spend an afternoon...

(And I even have an idea to enhance the theme even further in something I'm calling 'In the Dungeons of the Necromancer' for now...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated Reference Sheet uploaded:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/174099/solitaire-vers...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My concept for a new deck that includes a new card-type called Locations - a kind of sub-Site card that is 'hidden' and discovered as you explore Middle earth.

This is the Travel deck:

Travel deck: This deck represents the wonderful locales and scenes of Middle earth as characters and players explore it. It will contain a balance of Resource and Hazard cards that are usually not included in decks (such as Lost or Fair-Travels), and also allows players to discover new Locations that were previously hidden. Players can stumble upon a Troll camp, discover a mysterious cave, a deadly web of spiders, a warg lair, a dark dungeon, a merry old inn, or a crumbling ruin in the wilderness. It gives some more surprise to the game as unplanned events happen and players discover new sites as they travel.

The deck consists of 16 cards (8 Resource and 8 Hazard) chosen by the player. At the start of each M/H phase, roll 2D6 – on 8+ draw the top card of the Travel deck and count it as one of Hazard cards drawn for the moving Company. Shuffle the Travel card into the rest of the Hazard cards drawn. If not encountered, shuffle the Travel card back into the Travel deck.

Existing cards that can be placed in the Travel deck - any cards with ‘Lost’ or ‘Fair Travels’, ‘Elf Path’, ‘Enchanted Stream’, ‘Cruel Carhadras’ , Ford, River, any ‘Mountains’ cards, Anduin River

New Location cards that I'll design as a 'proof of concept': Troll Camp, Warg Den, Dark Cave, Spider's Web, Merry Old Inn, Grim Dungeon, Crumbling Ruin, Ancient Statue.

I'd welcome any feedback on the concept plus any ideas people might have for Locations they'sd like to see...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
More info on my Locations for the Travel deck.

I've just completed 3 Hazard-type ones - Troll Camp, Warg Den and Spider's Web.

I've introduced a keyword called Avoid X which is a 2D6 roll, subtracting your Company size. If the number rolled (plus bonuses for a ranger) is equal or greater to X then you can avoid the Location

I've also introduced another keyword called Reveal (X) where you reveal X cards from the Quest deck and take one if it is playable there.

So Troll Camp text reads:

Playable on a company with 2 Wildernesses in its site path. May also be keyed to Rhudaur.
Avoid: 5+ adding +2 per ranger in company
Reveal(3): Items (minor, major)
Automatic-attacks: Trolls – 3 strikes
Three very large persons sitting round a very large fire of beech logs. They were toasting mutton on long spits of wood – The Hobbit

Spider's Web reads:

Playable on a company with 2 Wildernesses in its site path. May also be keyed to Woodland Realm or any Mirkwood region.
Avoid: 7+ adding +2 per ranger in company
Reveal (2): Items (minor, major, gold ring).
Rescue Prisoners may also be played here
Automatic-attacks: Spiders – (2D6 -3) strikes with +1 to the Body check of any character wounded.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No thoughts, but just want to tell you I appreciate the work you're doing on this. Would love to see it develop into a tight and streamlined way to play solo so I can finally get some use out of my cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some videos that have been uploaded to Youtube that are using the variant rules and resources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFOTv_0e9M&t=375s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmfFHzKencU&t=761s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnIE8EEquQ8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gesine Stanienda
Ireland
Galway
Galway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you would like to see it in action:

https://youtu.be/AnIE8EEquQ8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some sample Location cards for my Travel deck idea.

Comments welcome.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/174679/location-test-...

And I guess I should share the idea behind the Inn deck....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Inn deck: This is the companion deck to the Travel deck and represents the hospitality of places such as ‘The Prancing Pony’, ‘The Green Dragon’ or the various farms in the Shire. A player can also encounter some rough men (or worse) in the more seedy establishments of the city streets of Middle Earth.

You draw cards from the Inn deck when instructed from a Location card in the Travel deck such as ‘Seedy Tavern’, ‘Welcoming Inn’ or ‘Prosperous Farm’. New Permanent events that players may include in their draw decks, such as the famous ‘Prancing Pony’, will refer to the Inn deck. Finally, Site Encounter rules for Free-holds and Border-holds now have ‘A Chance Encounter’ replaced by a standard Inn deck draw of 1 Inn card, plus 1 extra Inn card for each card discarded from the player hand. When cards from the Inn deck leave play they are shuffled back into the Inn deck and not discarded.

The composition of the Inn deck is up to the player but consists of 10 Resource cards and 5 Hazard cards. Cards that could be included in the Inn deck are:

Inn deck: A Chance Meeting, Glamour of Surpassing Excellence, A Short Rest, Enduring Tales, Marvels Told, Washed and Refreshed, Horses, Twice Baked Cakes, Cram, Thief, Lawless Men, Sell-Swords, The Border Watch, Sly Southerner, Squint-Eyed Brute, Ill Favoured Fellow etc.

Here's the text from 'The Prancing Pony':

(Permanent event, 1MP) Unique. Playable during the site phase at Bree.
During your organisation phase you may search your draw deck for Barliman Butterbur and play him here. During your site phase you may draw 1 card (2 if Butterbur here) from the Inn deck plus 1 more for each card you discard from your hand. If you are attacked here you have Defenders – 3 Men (2/6).

And 'The Green Dragon':

(Permanent event, 1MP) Unique. Playable during site phase at Bywater
During your organisation phase you may search your draw deck for Rose Cotton and play her here. During your site phase you may draw 1 card (2 if Rose here) from the Inn deck plus 1 more for each Hobbit character here. Discard 1 Inn Hazard drawn. If you are attacked here you have Defenders – 3 Hobbits (1/7).

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Released my LAST (honest!) Playmat:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Another set of Location cards have been released - plus the Green Dragon and Prancing Pony:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/174679/location-test-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marco guerra

Texas
msg tools
dragoncymru wrote:
My concept for a new deck that includes a new card-type called Locations - a kind of sub-Site card that is 'hidden' and discovered as you explore Middle earth.

This is the Travel deck:

Travel deck: This deck represents the wonderful locales and scenes of Middle earth as characters and players explore it. It will contain a balance of Resource and Hazard cards that are usually not included in decks (such as Lost or Fair-Travels), and also allows players to discover new Locations that were previously hidden. Players can stumble upon a Troll camp, discover a mysterious cave, a deadly web of spiders, a warg lair, a dark dungeon, a merry old inn, or a crumbling ruin in the wilderness. It gives some more surprise to the game as unplanned events happen and players discover new sites as they travel.

The deck consists of 16 cards (8 Resource and 8 Hazard) chosen by the player. At the start of each M/H phase, roll 2D6 – on 8+ draw the top card of the Travel deck and count it as one of Hazard cards drawn for the moving Company. Shuffle the Travel card into the rest of the Hazard cards drawn. If not encountered, shuffle the Travel card back into the Travel deck.

Existing cards that can be placed in the Travel deck - any cards with ‘Lost’ or ‘Fair Travels’, ‘Elf Path’, ‘Enchanted Stream’, ‘Cruel Carhadras’ , Ford, River, any ‘Mountains’ cards, Anduin River

New Location cards that I'll design as a 'proof of concept': Troll Camp, Warg Den, Dark Cave, Spider's Web, Merry Old Inn, Grim Dungeon, Crumbling Ruin, Ancient Statue.

I'd welcome any feedback on the concept plus any ideas people might have for Locations they'sd like to see...

I'd like to see additional sites to locations already in the game. For instance more rooms for upper Moria (Throne room, hallway etc...). Maybe a couple of forest area locations for Mirkwood. I love what your doing with the solo aspect of the game btw. Keep it up!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon cogan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, those kind of Sites would be great. Very hard to implement however unless they are Sites that can only be reached through other sites.

Not impossible but very fiddly and 'micro' useful only. What would 'Forest gate' for Western Mirkwood actually do?

More Locations to come next weekend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |