Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mixed troop ability, am I understand it right? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hieu Trinh
Vietnam
flag msg tools
One think I want to make it clear about mixed troop. I have that situation:

- A mixed troop 5 units + 1 creature with 3 color: red, yellow, black.

Red player have: Charge! (+1 str when attack), God Speed (+1 movement), Teleport (can teleport from obelisk), Giant Scorpion (+2 str, +2 dam, +1 movement).

Yellow player have: Carnage (+1 dam), Blades of Neith (+1 str), Initiative (destroy 2 units before battle)

Black player have: Defensive Victory (gain VP when win as defender), Crusade (gain 2 PP for each enemy unit get kill in battle)

So:

- When the Yellow player control and move the troop, battle happen and yellow player use his Combat and DI cards. He had ALL the battle ability of this troop: +2 str (from Charge! and Blade of Neith), +3 dam (from Carnage and Giant Scorpion). And when this troop kill 3 enemy unit in this battle, it gain 6 PP (thank to Crusade) and red, yellow, black can share this 6 PP like red get 1PP, yellow get 3PP, black get 2PP. Am I understand it right?

- When yellow move the troop, is it have +2 movement (from God Speed and Giant Scorpion) and can teleport from obelisk (from Teleport), or not? Also when red player move the troop, can it destroy 2 enemy unit before battle (from Initiative)?

- When this troop win a battle as defender. No matter what player take control and play his/her combat + DI cards, the troop alway have VP (thank to Defensive Victory). Right? And when the corrupted troop attack this troop, if it win as defender, is it have VP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S
United States
Tarrytown
New York
flag msg tools
mb
red_hunter wrote:
One think I want to make it clear about mixed troop. I have that situation:

- A mixed troop 5 units + 1 creature with 3 color: red, yellow, black.

Red player have: Charge! (+1 str when attack), God Speed (+1 movement), Teleport (can teleport from obelisk), Giant Scorpion (+2 str, +2 dam, +1 movement).

Yellow player have: Carnage (+1 dam), Blades of Neith (+1 str), Initiative (destroy 2 units before battle)

Black player have: Defensive Victory (gain VP when win as defender), Crusade (gain 2 PP for each enemy unit get kill in battle)

So:

- When the Yellow player control and move the troop, battle happen and yellow player use his Combat and DI cards. He had ALL the battle ability of this troop: +2 str (from Charge! and Blade of Neith), +3 dam (from Carnage and Giant Scorpion). And when this troop kill 3 enemy unit in this battle, it gain 6 PP (thank to Crusade) and red, yellow, black can share this 6 PP like red get 1PP, yellow get 3PP, black get 2PP. Am I understand it right?
I agree with your understanding.

red_hunter wrote:

- When yellow move the troop, is it have +2 movement (from God Speed and Giant Scorpion) and can teleport from obelisk (from Teleport), or not? Also when red player move the troop, can it destroy 2 enemy unit before battle (from Initiative)?
No. Teleport isn't usable because it isn't a battle tile and the player moving the troop is yellow, not red.

The red player can't use Initiative.

Everything else looks correct.

red_hunter wrote:

- When this troop win a battle as defender. No matter what player take control and play his/her combat + DI cards, the troop alway have VP (thank to Defensive Victory). Right? And when the corrupted troop attack this troop, if it win as defender, is it have VP?
Yes. I agree with your understanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls