Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you absolve a conference with Air - Water - Sun - Recycling how much goals do you achieve? 4x, Sun, Air, Water and Recycling or only one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to complete a goal for each that matches your summit, so yes, all four.

As far as I know, you cannot complete multiple Solar Goals from a single Summit, but can complete a Solar Goal and a Wind Goal from a single Summit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Richter
Germany
Siegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm off to save the planet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition, Mercato
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard is right. If your summit have two different energy types, you complete both environmental tiles and the 2x goal. Same for powerplants and regions. One powerplant can complete the type of energy and the region goals.
In your example you could complete 5 goals at once.
That is the secret to save the humankind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Kazimierczuk
Poland
Sulejówek
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say I have the following UN Goals to be claimed:

Solar, Recycling
Solar, Wind
Solar, Recycling, Wind

Is it legal to claim them one by one (naturally, during 3 different turns) having infrastructure in just one power plant of each unique type above? I mean, does a goal being claimed become "attached" to particular powerplants on the board (or powerplants in construction), or may a single powerplant of correct type serve several goals?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition, Mercato
mbmbmbmbmb
You just need 1 Solar, 1 wind and 1 Recycling to claim those cards. You need 3 turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick S
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this double-dipping apply to environmental goal tiles as well? For example, if I have green goal tiles of 2x Oceania and 1x wind ... would a single wind plant built in Oceania allow me to flip all 3 tiles? Or would it require 1 wind plant in Oceania to flip 2 tiles and another plant of any type to flip the 2nd Oceania tile? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One plant does not count towards two of the same goal tile. If a single plant counts towards different types of goals, then yes.

So an Oceania Hydro plant can count for an Oceania goal and a Hydro goal, but not for two Hydro plant goals nor two Oceania goals as that's really saying: "You must build two hydro plants" or "two Oceania plants."

It's why I think it's much more helpful to turn over the tiles as you complete projects instead of at the end of the round as it matters how many of the same thing you've completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Nope
mbmbmbmbmb
Following the same logic than the un cards, can a single solar plant fulfill 2 environmental solar goals in 2 different decades?
If not, Since in the “first” decade i would flip one of solar goals, later in the game i would need to check the goals flipped to be sure than i am not double dipping. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Cocks
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No. If you have two environmental solar goals, you would need two solar plants to flip both goals.

Basically while a plant can flip multiple different goals (i.e. a solar plant in asia can flip a single solar environmental goal and a single asia environmental goal) it can't flip two tiles that are the exact same goal.

(Note, this is just in relation to environmental goals - for UN goal cards, a single plant can help meet the objectives of multiple cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.