Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb Rouse

Virginia
msg tools
badge
Blue Peg, Pink Peg Gaming Podcast
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay here are the rules for season three:

We again will be giving away 2 points each episode.

First point: Correct Trivia guess.
What is the link between my trivia and the episode. Maybe its the game, maybe it is something we talk about, could be anything. This season, to make a guess you need to send your submission to us through email (Bluepegpinkpeg@gmail.com). In the Subject line put "Trivia and the episode number" (ex. Trivia ep 138). This will be open until the following Wednesday after the episode releases (so about a week and a half). I will pick one winner at random from all the right answers. So this gives everyone a chance to get this point.

Second point:
The creative link. Can you come up with a better/funnier/more creative link between my trivia and the episode. Those submission will be open in the guild (as normal) and through Facebook. That winner will be picked by us.

Hopefully these changes will give people more of a chance to play and and open it up to more people to play.

anything confusing? did I leave something out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Edge

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like these changes. Cool idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.