United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
So, is it me or are we (and me) super snarky this year? goo

who doesn't love some good natured snark. robot

So far from what's listed I'm slightly interested in the Judge Dredd game. I'm not sure why. I like it when an IP is a reskin of something that's proven. I've casually enjoyed a few of the comics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
typo360 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

So far from what's listed I'm slightly interested in the Judge Dredd game. I'm not sure why. I like it when an IP is a reskin of something that's proven. I've casually enjoyed a few of the comics.

The snark is real and a reoccurring acquaintance for myself robot
I will +1 for Judge Dredd as well. The IP seems oddly more fitting for the game than its original
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
dejunking wrote:
typo360 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

I will +1 for Judge Dredd as well. The IP seems oddly more fitting for the game than its original

Careful not to jump the snark, Dejun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
dejunking wrote:
typo360 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

What could be the consequence Raz.... a Snarknado?
robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejunking wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:
dejunking wrote:
typo360 wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

What could be the consequence Raz.... a Snarknado?
robot

No Sharknado was a KS that was canceled/failed/ Not straight to retail. We have Athena's other thread for that conversation. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is it about Athena's threads that just make them so susceptible to derailments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dejunking wrote:
What is it about Athena's threads that just make them so susceptible to derailments?

Maybe it's the people they attract...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in Zona: The Secret of Chernobyl, I cannot get enough of post-apocalypse games!

Too bad the available info is thin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also Aliens coming from Gale Force Nine, but it doesn't have a BGG entry yet. fixed.

And perhaps I should move Metal Gear Solid: The Board Game from the KS list to this one? It hasn't been confirmed that it's a retail release, so I'll wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agramore wrote:
dejunking wrote:

A bunch of riff raff?

omega_player wrote:

And perhaps I should move Metal Gear Solid: The Board Game from the KS list to this one? It hasn't been confirmed that it's a retail release, so I'll wait.

I'm really interested in this one too. However, I think a friend of mine will likely get it so I likely don't need my own copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
typo360 wrote:
agramore wrote:
dejunking wrote:

A bunch of riff raff?

laugh

But I love riff raff. And (dungeon) degenerates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:
typo360 wrote:
agramore wrote:
dejunking wrote:

A bunch of riff raff?

laugh

But I love riff raff. And (dungeon) degenerates.

I resemble that remark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
omega_player wrote:
Here is Noctiluca by Z-Man Games.

"In Noctiluca, 104 colorful dice fill the pool on the game board to represent the different glowing noctiluca. Players will take turns diving in to the water from the edges of the shore to collect the noctiluca dice from the board and keep them safely in jars until they can deliver them to healers. After two rounds, players will compare points from their successful deliveries and the player with the most points will win".

Really attractive...AND Shem Philips?

One to look for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting.

I'm definitely interested in Aerion and Blackout: Hong Kong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agramore wrote:
The sand castle game might appeal to me the most. Would have to see more about it though.

I did a post about it on my blog: Fine Sand: Solo campaign – first impressions (updated after the full 10-game campaign)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
agramore wrote:
The sand castle game might appeal to me the most. Would have to see more about it though.

I did a post about it on my blog: Fine Sand: Solo campaign – first impressions (updated after the full 10-game campaign)

Sounds like another FF failed prototype still being published.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamelrha wrote:
Interested in Zona: The Secret of Chernobyl, I cannot get enough of post-apocalypse games!

Too bad the available info is thin...
Subscibed to this one, but for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. video game vibe rather than the post-apo setting. Eager to know more about the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
agramore wrote:

Thanks for listing your First Impressions. It seems after reading that if you are uninterested in the campaign that the game really does not offer much for a solo player, so it looks like this is a pass for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejunking wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
agramore wrote:

Thanks for listing your First Impressions. It seems after reading that if you are uninterested in the campaign that the game really does not offer much for a solo player, so it looks like this is a pass for me

Yeah, personally I would never solo this one without playing the campaign (and I'm very unlikely to replay the campaign. But, that's just one person's subjective opinion others may think exactly the opposite .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Morten!

Any interest I had in the game has disappeared. My wallet is happy. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
agramore wrote:
Thanks, Morten!

Any interest I had in the game has disappeared. My wallet is happy. laugh

I hope it honors the contract I have with it about me getting 20% every time I stop you from spending money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ry Rice
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks OP! I'm a new gamer, doing research on some possible games I'd like to give a try and you've saved me a ton of time (and energy) researching! Also makes it easier to know what's available to buy. I'm finding some games are hard to come by (retail wise).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MsRyan wrote:
Thanks OP! I'm a new gamer, doing research on some possible games I'd like to give a try and you've saved me a ton of time (and energy) researching! Also makes it easier to know what's available to buy. I'm finding some games are hard to come by (retail wise).

Ry,

Welcome to the hobby! As you will soon find it will not take long to spend more than you should on games that look interesting. In hopes to save you a few $$ I browsed your Wishlist and have found a couple of games that have run there course at my household and rather than you spending money to try them out I would be willing to send them your way as a "Welcome to the Hobby" house warming gift

If interested please send me a PM and we can discuss further.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dejunking wrote:
MsRyan wrote:

Ry,

Welcome to the hobby! As you will soon find it will not take long to spend more than you should on games that look interesting. In hopes to save you a few $$ I browsed your Wishlist and have found a couple of games that have run there course at my household and rather than you spending money to try them out I would be willing to send them your way as a "Welcome to the Hobby" house warming gift

If interested please send me a PM and we can discuss further.
This is why I love this guild so much! Great move, Dejun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athena Ex
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
www.solitairetimes.net
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MsRyan wrote:

You are most welcome, Ry! I hope you'll purchase games that you will enjoy, I'll try to keep the list up-to-date.

And kudos to Dejun for his generosity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [16] |