Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Hickey
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
just what does "the pray level provides 1 ankh to one of its controllers at at the end of each phase of the day" mean? So, each time the token is moved down the day phase track, a member of the alliance gets 1 ankh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Kumpula
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
I was also confused about this but it is just poorly written rule that simply means that in the end of the day phase the controlling player gets 1 ankh (so its just worse temple when it is not lvl 3 yet. When you upgrade the temple to lvl 3 the ankh gains at the end of the day phase get better).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S
United States
Tarrytown
New York
flag msg tools
mb
kdh325 wrote:
just what does "the pray level provides 1 ankh to one of its controllers at at the end of each phase of the day" mean? So, each time the token is moved down the day phase track, a member of the alliance gets 1 ankh?
That's how I understand it and that's the way I play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
Timpula wrote:
I was also confused about this but it is just poorly written rule that simply means that in the end of the day phase the controlling player gets 1 ankh (so its just worse temple when it is not lvl 3 yet. When you upgrade the temple to lvl 3 the ankh gains at the end of the day phase get better).

Hello

that's totally correct.

have fun playing

Guillaume
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls