Aaron Unger
msg tools
Hello Gamers!

After a long hiatus from gaming, I'm looking to start a semi regular group to play board games with. (maybe once a month, or possibly bi-monthly) Currently I have 2 other players interested in playing so if I was to join an established group...it would need to be able to add 2-3 regulars and not be located in someones house. Ideally I would like to base the group out of one of the stores in Bellingham.

Why start a new group?
Fresh Start, make new friends! At some point in time every group needs fresh meat, but from my experience sometimes new groups make for better experiences.

Board Games we are looking to play:
Basically anything. We are less keen on games where tables can get flipped such as Dominant Species or Merchants & Marauders.

Some of our favorite games: Gloomhaven, Scythe, Terraforming Mars, Star Wars Rebellion, Mid-Heavy Euros, casual games such as 7 wonders, Azul, Splendor, etc... I have a pretty nice library of games.

Diversity friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niklas Barde MacNamara
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
Hello Aaron,

If you are still looking for people to add to your group then I would love to join you all.
Some of my favorite games are Gloomhaven, Game of Thrones (the board game), Stone Age, Start Realms and Zombicide Black Plague.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Handorf
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I live in La Conner, but wouldn't mind heading up to B'ham to game.
I'm not really available until mid-June, but let me know when you guys plan to get together.

Games I like: Scythe, Blood Rage, Zombicide: Black Plague, Monster Slaughter.

I'd really like to find someone who has a copy of Tsukuyumi. I backed the 2nd version on Kickstarter, but would love to play the first edition.

~ Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Diana
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm in Bham now and would definitely love to join a group like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Handorf
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, everyone:
I know this is short notice, but i’ve got a Hall Pass tomorrow night (5/30)!
Any chance we could pull together a game of Scythe in B’ham?
(I don’t have a copy, but I think the OP said it’s one of his or her favorites.)
Let me know! If not, it’s cool.
And if i’m using this Forum incorrectly, let me know.
~ Michael
La Conner
(415) 336-7159 cell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kayla D
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Know this is super late to the thread, but I'm in Bellingham and would love another group to play games with.

Feel free to PM if you're looking for another person!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls