Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Austin Holmes
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
So. I have no idea how I missed this game, but apparently I did. I hadn’t even heard of it until seeing it on The Hotness today! This seems a shame as it really looks to be the game I wish DI was.

Does anyone know of the chance of this getting a reprint of coming to retail? eBay prices are rather extreme, and it looks like I really missed out on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Hi Austin, designer here. We will begin selling our remaining stock sometime next month. You can sign up here to be notified about availability.

Beyond that, a reprint isn’t out of the question but we are a small developer so we need to crunch some numbers before we can commit one way or another to that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Holmes
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I appreciate the insanely quick response, sir. Just signed up. Could I ask if this remaining stock includes any of the KS content or it can be purchased as an add on? The entire thing just looks amazing!

I hope the numbers add up favorably for y’all, via normal distribution or another KS campaign. I always root for the smaller developers, y’all still care about the hobby as opposed to just churning out licensed product of dubious quality (*cough* Asmodee/FFG *cough*).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grenard
msg tools
publisher
VerdantPagan wrote:
I appreciate the insanely quick response, sir. Just signed up. Could I ask if this remaining stock includes any of the KS content or it can be purchased as an add on? The entire thing just looks amazing!

I hope the numbers add up favorably for y’all, via normal distribution or another KS campaign. I always root for the smaller developers, y’all still care about the hobby as opposed to just churning out licensed product of dubious quality (*cough* Asmodee/FFG *cough*).

The only Kickstarter extras were some Corrupted T-Rexes (which we probably won't have extras of, due to shipping damage on several batches of them), and a set of Green DinoMeeples, which are totally optional and just for fun.

Thanks for rooting for us! We'd love to do that second printing, and we're certainly excited that people are cheering us on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Voldemort
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:
VerdantPagan wrote:

The only Kickstarter extras were some Corrupted T-Rexes (which we probably won't have extras of, due to shipping damage on several batches of them), and a set of Green DinoMeeples, which are totally optional and just for fun.

Thanks for rooting for us! We'd love to do that second printing, and we're certainly excited that people are cheering us on!

Do you know when we could expect to buy it and how much it would be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Around $65 is the plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:
VerdantPagan wrote:

Something to keep in mind for the extra meeples. The game limits you to 6 (or 5 in the case of corrupted T-Rexes) meeples. Even if you buy extra meeples, you can’t use them in the game. So their only value is using them in another game (DI maybe if you hate pink meeples) or to swap some colors around. For instance, all my predators are non green and all my herbivores are green. Makes things a bit easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:

This set of Green DinoMeeples, is it the DinoMeeps Bonus Set that was an $18 add-on, or is it something else? My understanding is the dino meeples came in different colors. Is this an entire full set of green ones? (Which would sound like the bonus set.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Yes, the all green dino meeples is the bonus set. These are just cosmetic, the game comes with a complete set of the multi colored versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grenard
msg tools
publisher
fuzen wrote:
goldfenix wrote:

This set of Green DinoMeeples, is it the DinoMeeps Bonus Set that was an $18 add-on, or is it something else? My understanding is the dino meeples came in different colors. Is this an entire full set of green ones? (Which would sound like the bonus set.)

(To be honest, we partially produced them because we figured that somebody out there would want to replace the cows in Agricola with Stegosauruses, which struck us both as very humorous.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Best-Martin
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My wife and I both agree that DinoGenics is pretty much the game to play you want to have a great time running a dinosaur zoo. The theme comes through so well and game play is tight and fast paced.

I think you have a hit and I hope you can find a way to re-print, or re-run another KS to get this to more people.

Also the extra bag of green Dinosaurs now that I know they reason? Genius!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashtala wrote:
My wife and I both agree that DinoGenics is pretty much the game to play you want to have a great time running a dinosaur zoo. The theme comes through so well and game play is tight and fast paced.

I think you have a hit and I hope you can find a way to re-print, or re-run another KS to get this to more people.

Also the extra bag of green Dinosaurs now that I know they reason? Genius!

Now I'm sad I didn't back the extra dino meeples. I want to replace my cows/sheep/horses with dinosaurs!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edgar Matos
Portugal
flag msg tools
youtube.com/soloedquest
badge
youtube.com/soloedquest
mbmbmbmbmb
lordnine wrote:
Hi Austin, designer here. We will begin selling our remaining stock sometime next month. You can sign up here to be notified about availability.

Beyond that, a reprint isn’t out of the question but we are a small developer so we need to crunch some numbers before we can commit one way or another to that.

Hi Richard!

Will these future copies, sold from your website, have EU Friendly shipping or will they hit customs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
I wan't to say they will have EU friendly shipping but I am not 100% sure just yet and need to check with our distribution partner. It is the goal but as quantities are much lower we will not have access to the same bulk shipping discounts that we did with Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordnine wrote:

Thanks, subscribed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see an expansion, even just a little one. One or two new dinosaurs (maybe that therizinosaurus) a few more manipulation or breaking news cards, a building or two. Doesn't have to be game changing, just more of the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Nightlight
msg tools
Captain Shagrat wrote:
I'd love to see an expansion, even just a little one. One or two new dinosaurs (maybe that therizinosaurus) a few more manipulation or breaking news cards, a building or two. Doesn't have to be game changing, just more of the same.

I agree with Murray - expansion!

Therizinosaurus - being an omnivore, he can be housed happily with other carnivores but will require goats (he's susceptible to peer pressure that way). Otherwise, house separately, no goats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thirded! And maybe offer the dinomeeples again? It never occurred to me to use them in Agricola and now I'm just dying to!!! Plus, using the extra set so that the herbivores are all green was a really great idea and I'd love to be able to do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian o
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a feeling it will be out for retail before I get my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tigiba wrote:
Thirded! Plus, using the extra set so that the herbivores are all green was a really great idea and I'd love to be able to do that!

The herbivores already are all green in the game, just different shades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Miller
Australia
Brisbane City
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing the meeple upgrade for that other game has given me dinosaur envy. Some more variety in the form of a small expansion would be most welcome. Aquatic dinos with a water tile construction requirement would be cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick drago
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when this might happen? Dying to get this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordnine wrote:

I signed up. Does anyone know if the email has been sent out? I sure would hate to miss this (again). This looks like the REAL dinosaur park game I’ve been looking for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ward
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...hmm
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up as well. Did you all receive the email for retail purchases yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxpwr wrote:
I just signed up as well. Did you all receive the email for retail purchases yet?

I signed up on Feb 13 and have yet to receive an email if that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.