Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordnine wrote:
Hello everyone. We had some definite issues with the CrowdOx release. As such, we had some regions locking out, reporting the wrong inventory numbers, or just refusing add-ons. Apologies for anyone who tried to place an order and was not able to complete it before the inventory sold out.

The good news is that our second Kickstarter is still planned for early summer and I hope anyone who wasn't able to grab a copy today will join us for the reprint!

I got an error when trying to add the corrupted T-Rexes, but at least I got an order for the core game in. I have no problem using tokens or something else for the corrupted. So glad I’m finally getting the best dinosaur park game on the market!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When are these pre-orders shipping? I assume they're on hamd at this point and it's just a matter of getting them packaged up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surge1000 wrote:
lordnine wrote:
Hello everyone. We had some definite issues with the CrowdOx release. As such, we had some regions locking out, reporting the wrong inventory numbers, or just refusing add-ons. Apologies for anyone who tried to place an order and was not able to complete it before the inventory sold out.

The good news is that our second Kickstarter is still planned for early summer and I hope anyone who wasn't able to grab a copy today will join us for the reprint!

I got an error when trying to add the corrupted T-Rexes, but at least I got an order for the core game in. I have no problem using tokens or something else for the corrupted. So glad I’m finally getting the best dinosaur park game on the market! :D

I think the base game has corrupted T Rex cardboard standees or something. The add-on is just the physical meeples, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Keene,

I have one "simple" request for any expansions. If possible, please try to avoid adding a setup step that requires the pulling/adding of cards/tokens/bits from different expansions and/or modules based on the permutation of modules/expansions. Many folks (me!) find this annoying and would prefer just to add all expansion bits without needing to sort through various things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghorro wrote:
Richard Keene,

I have one "simple" request for any expansions. If possible, please try to avoid adding a setup step that requires the pulling/adding of cards/tokens/bits from different expansions and/or modules based on the permutation of modules/expansions. Many folks (me!) find this annoying and would prefer just to add all expansion bits without needing to sort through various things.

Richard,
Please add everything and anything you can think of. If people don't want to play with something they can leave it in the game box in a bag labeled "don't use".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, please do whatever works best for the game. Some folks on BGG have this weird fixation on including every expansion at the same time or shuffling every set of cards together, even when there are solid reasons not to do that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
Yep, please do whatever works best for the game. Some folks on BGG have this weird fixation on including every expansion at the same time or shuffling every set of cards together, even when there are solid reasons not to do that.

Don't get me wrong... I am one of those people... and I say BRING IT ON!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sten
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Richard Keene,

I have one "simple" request ... keep on being awesome!

I can't wait for the launch of the 2nd KS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Coming to Kickstarter this summer! DinoGenics: Controlled Chaos. Expand your dinosaur park with new dinosaur species, double wide facilities, refined DNA, and a new way of using manipulation cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luis
Spain
barakaldo
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lordnine wrote:
Coming to Kickstarter this summer! DinoGenics: Controlled Chaos. Expand your dinosaur park with new dinosaur species, double wide facilities, refined DNA, and a new way of using manipulation cards.

Wowow expansión incoming
Im in my Game group loves this Game and new dinos Will be wellcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
artfuldodgr42 wrote:
When are these pre-orders shipping? I assume they're on hamd at this point and it's just a matter of getting them packaged up.

Good question. I didn't see any kind of announcement for that. Hopefully soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.