Popular Tags: [View All]
George J.
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
What do I write here?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing the prologue and taking moves as much as the speed stat as well as using any available actions. For example: I have a speed trait of 4, I move 4 tiles then take an ATTACK action.

Then I had to continue playing through chapters 1 and 2 with a different group. One of them has played Betrayal Legacy, and another has played the original Betrayal. They say that taking an action requires spending your move, e.g. if I have a speed trait of 4, I can only move 2 tiles if I want to take 2 actions.

I think I read somewhere in the rulebook that you can lose all your moves but still take action(s), e.g. discovering a tile then taking an action printed on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geraldy wrote:
I was playing the prologue and taking moves as much as the speed stat as well as using any available actions. For example: I have a speed trait of 4, I move 4 tiles then take an ATTACK action.

Then I had to continue playing through chapters 1 and 2 with a different group. One of them has played Betrayal Legacy, and another has played the original Betrayal. They say that taking an action requires spending your move, e.g. if I have a speed trait of 4, I can only move 2 tiles if I want to take 2 actions.

I think I read somewhere in the rulebook that you can lose all your moves but still take action(s), e.g. discovering a tile then taking an action printed on it.

Actions don't require any moves... only if you want to move you have to have movement points left
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Neff
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
geraldy wrote:

Correct, you can take as many action as you want, as long as you don't take the same one twice.

Even if you don't have any moves left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda W
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
geraldy wrote:

Actions don't require any moves... only if you want to move you have to have movement points left

This. You don't have to spend movement to take actions at all. Additionally, if obstacles would keep you from being able to move at all on your turn, you still get to move one space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George J.
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
What do I write here?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.