Popular Tags: [View All]
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

Rather than spam up the joint with a bunch of different threads I'm going to start posting my latest site interviews here in one thread.

For those of you who've never seen it, my site (More Games Please) focuses on the visual side of board games with interviews with artists, graphic designers and creative directors on projects.

Feel free to subscribe if this is the kind of thing you're into.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

In my first interview of 2019 I'm talking to JP Boneyard about PARKS: The Board Game, it's a collaboration between the Fifty-Nine Parks Project (gorgeous screenprints of all the national parks in America) and Keymaster Games (Campy Creatures, Space Park, Caper).

Here's a link to the interview if you'd like to see/read more about it all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My latest interview is with Cinyee Chiu illustrator on the gorgeous Dragon Castle and Harvest Island. You can read the full interview with more art by heading here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

My latest interview is with Jamey Stegmaier, Natalia Rojas and Elizabeth Hargrave about the art and design of Wingspan. If you'd like to read the full thing with art, game and studio images then click here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Brand new interview on my site. Nick Brachmann graphic designer at Leder Games joins me to discuss the development of Vast: The Mysterious Manor. For the full interview and behind the scenes photos follow this link to More Games Please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I speak to Justin and Mark about the development of Feudum. To read the interview including behind the scenes prototypes, art, early design work and photography head to More Games Please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Brand new artist interview!

This week I'm talking to Sarah Keele about her work on the gorgeous Dark City series from Facade Games. She shares how she got started in the industry, her process, as well as beautiful art from Salem 1692, Tortuga 1667 and Deadwood 1876.

More through the link below!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.