2 Posts

Betrayal Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Raising a stat above it's maximum value rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoad Pilosof
Israel
flag msg tools
I remember there being a rule about this in regular betrayal, I was wondering how it worked in this version.

Let's say I have maximum sanity, what would happen in these situations:
1. I get an event that tells me to raise my sanity, and then I get an even that tells me to lose sanity
2. I get an item that tells me to gain sanity while I carry it, and then I get an even that tells me to lose sanity
3. I get an item that tells me to gain sanity while I carry it, and then I drop it

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RexMan85 wrote:
I remember there being a rule about this in regular betrayal, I was wondering how it worked in this version.

Let's say I have maximum sanity, what would happen in these situations:
1. I get an event that tells me to raise my sanity, and then I get an event that tells me to lose sanity
2. I get an item that tells me to gain sanity while I carry it, and then I get an event that tells me to lose sanity
3. I get an item that tells me to gain sanity while I carry it, and then I drop it

Thanks
1) Lose sanity
2) Lose sanity
3) Lose sanity

You can't go up and you can't protect it once it is maxed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.