Subject: REACTION rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Riley

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
I can't find any rules for REACTIONS.

It appears that it is an ACTION word (since it's in all caps), but you can only use ACTION words on your turn (per the rules), which would mean you can never do a reaction.

Can you do the same reaction multiples times in a round/turn? Can you use more than one reaction in a turn/round? Can you use 2 different reactions due to the same trigger?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Neff
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
DevoDog wrote:

It appears that it is an ACTION word (since it's in all caps), but you can only use ACTION words on your turn (per the rules), which would mean you can never do a reaction.

Can you do the same reaction multiples times in a round/turn? Can you use more than one reaction in a turn/round? Can you use 2 different reactions due to the same trigger?

Haunt 0 has instructions for how Reactions work.

In general, reactions trigger every time the condition is met, they aren't actions, and if 2 reactions have the same trigger, they would both trigger.

Do you have an example of 2 different reactions having the same trigger?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Riley

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
Imadjinn wrote:
DevoDog wrote:

Haunt 0 has instructions for how Reactions work.

In general, reactions trigger every time the condition is met, they aren't actions, and if 2 reactions have the same trigger, they would both trigger.

Do you have an example of 2 different reactions having the same trigger?

Thanks, Brian!

I don't recall ever being instructed to read anything about Haunt 0.

I don't have an example of 2 different reactions working against the same trigger. Assuming now that it never will happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.