Hide
8 Posts

DinoGenics» Forums » General

Subject: Watch it played tutorial? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlton Chu
msg tools
I know it’s a long shot but any chance there will be a watch it played tutorial?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure but there is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2iNl4OQMk&frags=pl%2Cwn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grenard
msg tools
publisher
I've been sending out review copies the last few weeks, and if any of them are interested I'm sure they'll upload something soon!

I don't want to give out names of who I sent things to, because I don't want any of the reviewers to be pressured into making videos. Being a content creator is a tough job, and having a hundred people messaging you with, "Please make a video on XYZ game!" would make it even tougher! We do hope that some people make some videos though, as we'd love to have something to link new players to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duarte
Portugal
Ponte de Lima
Ponte de Lima
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you follow the good content creators out there, the ones that make good, clean, to the point videos, that even often make playthrough videos, then you shouldn't have a problem.

Soon or later they will upload it.

It all depends on whom you sent the games to..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob taylor
England
bingley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:
I've been sending out review copies the last few weeks, and if any of them are interested I'm sure they'll upload something soon!

I don't want to give out names of who I sent things to, because I don't want any of the reviewers to be pressured into making videos. Being a content creator is a tough job, and having a hundred people messaging you with, "Please make a video on XYZ game!" would make it even tougher! We do hope that some people make some videos though, as we'd love to have something to link new players to!

Hope you sent Tom vasel one, he will love it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Grenard
msg tools
publisher
keighleyrob wrote:
goldfenix wrote:

Who is Tom Vasel? I sent a copy to Tom Vassal.

... How embarrassing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Daddio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:
keighleyrob wrote:
goldfenix wrote:

... How embarrassing.

Don't be embarrassed! I'm glad you sent it to him, because I hadn't heard about it before I saw that Dice Tower video and now here I am taking a look at it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rob taylor
England
bingley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goldfenix wrote:
keighleyrob wrote:
goldfenix wrote:

... How embarrassing.

Great news, when I got the game 2 weeks ago I immediately messaged Tom and asked him I’ve he had played it, he told me he hadn’t received a copy.
It’s such a fantastic game.
I’m sure this could be one of the games of 2019
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.