Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorphin wrote:
Looks like we don't have any direct trade possibilities. I'm a bit uneasy about cash / cash equivalents with the new paypal rules...

Yep, during the last promo trade I stopped putting any cash offers that aren't in my currency on my wants list. It's a shame - multiplied over the whole trade it must remove a lot of possible trades/loops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cornishlee wrote:
thorphin wrote:
Looks like we don't have any direct trade possibilities. I'm a bit uneasy about cash / cash equivalents with the new paypal rules...

Yep, during the last promo trade I stopped putting any cash offers that aren't in my currency on my wants list. It's a shame - multiplied over the whole trade it must remove a lot of possible trades/loops.
I never have worked out exactly what the policy means in practice - I just sent €9 to Sweden F&F with no fees (using £, I had no € balance). Maybe EU banking regulation prohibiting such charges are (still & yet) in effect.

No idea if there would be fees to send $ to the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HJ DJ
Netherlands
Steenwijk
Overijssel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorphin wrote:
frky wrote:

If you have a nice offer they're yours!

Looks like we don't have any direct trade possibilities. :( I'm a bit uneasy about cash / cash equivalents with the new paypal rules...

Yeah. Me 2.
My sister lives in the USA. I sold a promo to an American. We're now trying to use my sisters PP-account. But she doesn't use it that much. I'll send her a Whatsapp to hurry up ... :-)

The promo is already on it's way to Slovenia. To our friend Tadej ...
If what he says is correct (transfer $ 10 from the US via PP to Europe and it makes $ 9,30) that would be OK with me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping ot get a sync at some point this weekend... Matt can we get one tonight/early this morning? Just so we can do a final check of our items before things close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
I was hoping ot get a sync at some point this weekend... Matt can we get one tonight/early this morning? Just so we can do a final check of our items before things close.

I did it twice over the weekend. But I just did it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
corkysru wrote:

I don't know what happened then because up through my posting that message none of my items were showing up on the "show your own items" link in the olwlg nor in the "add items" page.

So thank you for doing it again... they are now showing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
hestiansun wrote:
corkysru wrote:

I don't know what happened then because up through my posting that message none of my items were showing up on the "show your own items" link in the olwlg nor in the "add items" page.

So thank you for doing it again... they are now showing up.

I did not get any sync either.. this time it did work, with 1k new items for me.

Thanks for the sync
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gates Imbeau
Canada
Pickering
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to firm up --

Item number #4266 is the last item to be uploaded/eligible for the trade? Only asking as the trade list on BGG went up to #4487.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMGates wrote:
Just to firm up --

Item number #4266 is the last item to be uploaded/eligible for the trade? Only asking as the trade list on BGG went up to #4487.

Thanks!

The final sync hasn't been done yet.
I always wait for that before making my final want list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nadurgin wrote:
GMGates wrote:
Just to firm up --

Thanks!

Heh. I don't even start my want list until all my items are up because I group all my items into dummy items into five seven or $10 dummy items and put all the items against that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
nadurgin wrote:
GMGates wrote:
Just to firm up --

Thanks!

Heh. I don't even start my want list until all my items are up because I group all my items into dummy items into five seven or $10 dummy items and put all the items against that.

I add items as it goes along, but I don't do duplicate protection until I know the list is stable. Adding items after duplicate protection is annoying :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nadurgin wrote:
corkysru wrote:
nadurgin wrote:
GMGates wrote:
Just to firm up --

Thanks!

I add items as it goes along, but I don't do duplicate protection until I know the list is stable. Adding items after duplicate protection is annoying :-/

It can be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Leslie
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
10% submitted! Time for a trial run? laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
waleslie wrote:

Oh, how the tables have turned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there simple way to tick the whole column or row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:

I believe you need a plug-in for your browser.

I don't think the OLWLG supports that itself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:

Yes, it's not quite as obvious as it once was but near the top of the screen on step four you should see the text 'How to assign values and auto-check boxes'. Click that and it will explain how.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whew.... first pass is complete and I only have 22755 checkboxes.

Now it's time to add paypal/$$ items!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My final check box count was 43882 for this iteration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qasic wrote:
My final check box count was 43882 for this iteration.

I'm just glad I don't have to check about 99% of them. Dummy items for the win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Origins 2019 Jun 12th - 16th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 20 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb
waleslie wrote:

It's at 51% now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be way more simple if the whole box was a thick box, not only little square in the center.
Why that changed since previous versions of OLWLG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can somebody help with instruction how to install Checkboxmate or owlito to Firefox. All what it download is some UserScript. And I dont know what to do with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl with one "R"
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
Can somebody help with instruction how to install Checkboxmate or owlito to Firefox. All what it download is some UserScript. And I dont know what to do with it.

It's been a while since I've done it, but I think this is what I did:

1) Download the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox
2) Download Checkboxmate for Greasemonkey userscript
3) I think Checkboxmate automatically shows up as active in the Greasemonkey add-on (i.e., if you click the monkey's face, you should see "Greasemonkey is active" and, further down, "Checkboxmate for Greasemonkey"
4) Go to the page with the checkboxes. Click and hold in a checkbox, and then drag your mouse around. You should be drawing a box. When you let go of the click, all checkboxes within the box you drew should be checked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P.
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
It would be way more simple if the whole box was a thick box, not only little square in the center.
Why that changed since previous versions of OLWLG?

I'm not aware of any changes to that in the past couple of years but I think what you are looking for might be the option "new style step 4 (pseudo check boxes)" in your OLWLG profile. Maybe you had that activated in the past?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.