United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nbread wrote:
tadej1986 wrote:
Can somebody help with instruction how to install Checkboxmate or owlito to Firefox. All what it download is some UserScript. And I dont know what to do with it.

It's been a while since I've done it, but I think this is what I did:

1) Download the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox
2) Download Checkboxmate for Greasemonkey userscript
3) I think Checkboxmate automatically shows up as active in the Greasemonkey add-on (i.e., if you click the monkey's face, you should see "Greasemonkey is active" and, further down, "Checkboxmate for Greasemonkey"
4) Go to the page with the checkboxes. Click and hold in a checkbox, and then drag your mouse around. You should be drawing a box. When you let go of the click, all checkboxes within the box you drew should be checked.

I can confirm this works in Firefox(Quantum) 64-bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
river tam
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For US folks, if you are mailing a multi tile promo, make sure to package it so it can not shift around.

I had a promo come back to me postage due (months after I had already paid my trade partner for the lost promos). I was first baffled because I had a postal clerk figure out the postage. Finally it dawned on me that the way I packed the promos, they were under the 1/4 inch guildline, later they shifted in the package to a configuration that was greater than 1/4 inch requiring the small packet fee .

Small greeting cards with a small envelope and ziplock bags with tape, help keep tiles from moving around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
So we are at just under 80%, with < 24 hours to go. Perfect time for a trial run, right? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Still some people who have a lot of items who haven't submitted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dont recall if Matt is a Mod with early glimpse runs.. I cannot remember if he does them or not..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Treasure those you love...
mbmbmbmbmb
porkuslime wrote:
I dont recall if Matt is a Mod with early glimpse runs.. I cannot remember if he does them or not..

I take the blame for this expectation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
porkuslime wrote:

Not that I can recall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorphin wrote:
porkuslime wrote:

Not that I can recall.

Yeah, I typically don't publish trial runs. I find that it's usually a lose lose proposition - people that are on the trial list and end up off the final list get extra disappointed, and sometimes people that are NOT on the trial list loosen their wants and end up with trader's remorse.

I will usually do ONE test run myself very early on before too many people submit to make sure nothing is broken, but that's really about it. I also don't want there to be an appearance that I am running trials and using it to tweak my wants, which is why I typically will either submit my wants RIGHT AWAY when the trade starts, or wait until the very end and do it just once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. Only 17 people haven't submitted. And one of them is matt who always submits last so... 16 people out of 197. Even if they don't submit that seems like a pretty decent trade result to me.

I hope they do though because about half of them have something I am trying to trade for. hahahaha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has there ever been 100% submission rate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter L
Canada
North York
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
corkysru wrote:
Has there ever been 100% submission rate?

math trades with VERY small # of participants ......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TradeMax is running. I'll post tentative results as soon as I have them.

Apologies to anyone who may have wanted anything I had up for offer - I simply didn't have the time to go through the list and submit any wants for myself, so I am one of those sad few who didn't submit wants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carolyn Callahan
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:

Apologies to anyone who may have wanted anything I had up for offer - I simply didn't have the time to go through the list and submit any wants for myself, so I am one of those sad few who didn't submit wants.

I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to organize this trade. Hopefully next time you will have time to participate! (I still face palm every month at the time I spend on MTsshake)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:

How long does it take to run with so many items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qasic wrote:
hestiansun wrote:

How long does it take to run with so many items?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't think it normally took this long. Something either came up irl with Matt probably or something is wrong/delayed with the results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or Matt upgraded his home pc to a Radio Shack TRS-80 with cassette drive..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It took a little bit longer than I expected to run, and then because of the new way the OLWLG does its lists through wants and results, it took me a REALLY long time to confirm that there was no arbitrage as my old "grep" script didn't work anymore.

Tentative results are up, usual 24 hour hold applies. I'll announce the all clear tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Resolved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, results are official. Feel free to trade!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadej Vengust
Slovenia
Bistrica pri Tržiču
Slovenia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually in OLWLG was some statistic button (WHO WANTED MINE, MOST WANTED...) Is this option not there anymore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tadej1986 wrote:
Usually in OLWLG was some statistic button (WHO WANTED MINE, MOST WANTED...) Is this option not there anymore?

Matt needs to finalize the trade on OLWLG and then upload the files which provides this information to user.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Encinitas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do enjoy perusing those stats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dsbri wrote:
I do enjoy perusing those stats

I like trying to organize more trades from that information!! haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt can you finalize the results in the olwlg?

Thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.