Popular Tags: [View All]
Thaddeus Carpenter
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2012
badge
"There are only two things I love in this world: everybody, and television" - Kenneth Parcell, 30 Rock
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I looked and couldn't find anything. (Except for someone asking this weekend in the compiled FAQ thread, but it seems to have been overlooked.)

You place a sticker on the staircase tile that blocks off the basement. Does this mean that the basement is no longer adjacent to the ground floor staircase? I'd assume it does, but it's never actually stated anywhere, as far as I can tell.

Starting in Chapter 11 and in free play, does that mean the only way to get to the basement is via something like the Coal Chute?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. Once the staircase is boarded up, there is no obvious way from the basement to the rest of the house at the start of each game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.