Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: florida [+] flgs [+] [View All]
Mike Simmonds
Singapore
Singapore
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am traveling to Miami next week. I will be staying at the Conrad Miami on Brickell Avenue. Just wondering if there are any gameshops nearby. Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/197208

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunshine Adventure Gaming (7921 Bird Rd.), is about 30/40 min. away from Brickell ave. by car. Next week is our wargame meetup (1 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Sunday)if you are interested. otherwise I think he opens at 11 a.m.. When you get here you can call from the hotel for directions, (or have the hotel concierge print you a map). Joel's telephone # at the store is 305-264-1250. The store is heavy into Warhammer and other minis but Joel carries a large selection of boardgames in two large bookcases up front. Also don't be afraid to ask if you don't see what you want as the bookcases are kept so full that some stock is in the back room.
There are also some stores up in Broward County (where Ft. Lauderdale is, about an hour away) but I haven't been to them.
On another note, if you are going to be moving about a bit in Miami, you'll need to rent a car, Public transport here is terrible, except in the immediate downtown area, and taxis will end up much more expensive than a rental, especially if you go to South Beach (nightclub scene) or the Everglades.
Enjoy Yourself while your here!
Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Paulino Mora Lizano
Costa Rica
Asunción de Belén
Heredia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does somebody know about a game shop in one of the biggest malls? Thanks for your help...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls