Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Betrayal Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: This turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Example: monsters die instead of stunned this turn

Does the effect above last for everyone’s turn in the round? Or only on the turn of the player triggering it?

Additional question, is a turn referring to one player’s turn or the whole group’s turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buck
msg tools
I assume you’re referring to specifically stunning monsters.

Essentially the idea is that if a monster gets stunned they spend their entire next turn becoming unstunned.

So if a hero stuns a monster during their hero turn, the monsters doesn’t act when it gets to the monster turn.

If a monster is stunned from attacking a hero and losing, they still spend their next turn becoming unstinted, they don’t become unstunned at the end of the monster turn.

In other cases, “this turn” refers to the current turn in effect.

If a hero is moving and something states, “for this turn,” then whatever effect was triggered would end at the end of that hero’s turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In one Haunt it says you can't kill the 'boss' unless it's stunned but the monster has it's own turn so I'm assuming it's stunned from trap for round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MisterMetroid wrote:

In other cases, “this turn” refers to the current turn in effect.

If a hero is moving and something states, “for this turn,” then whatever effect was triggered would end at the end of that hero’s turn.

I was looking for this, thanks.

I’m just confused on what “this turn” meant, whether it lasts for only 1 hero turn or until everyone’s turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buck
msg tools
Yeah, I suppose you could consider each player taking actions and moving as a turn, and every time each player had done something could be considered a round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.