Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brodie Reinhart
Canada
Saint John
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Haunt 31 with the Nightmare and inhabitants: played it last night and I was the traitor.
I felt a tad overpowered in our particular situation and was wondering if the sacred items placed under the Monster card (everytime the heroes successfully attacked) are meant to count for the heroes bonus while attacking it (namely the +1 for each sacred item on their tile while attacking, whether in melee or at range)

Anybody know if this has been addressed? Or is it just supposed to be that hard with the heroes struggling to do damage as time goes on and items get consumed?

Also, I'm brand new to this site so my apologies if I'm posting this incorrectly or if my spoiler caution isn't correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Neff
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
DoctorOcelot wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Haunt 31 with the Nightmare and inhabitants: played it last night and I was the traitor.
I felt a tad overpowered in our particular situation and was wondering if the sacred items placed under the Monster card (everytime the heroes successfully attacked) are meant to count for the heroes bonus while attacking it (namely the +1 for each sacred item on their tile while attacking, whether in melee or at range)

Anybody know if this has been addressed? Or is it just supposed to be that hard with the heroes struggling to do damage as time goes on and items get consumed?

Also, I'm brand new to this site so my apologies if I'm posting this incorrectly or if my spoiler caution isn't correct

Nope, you played it correctly. The traitor will often seem strong when compared to the puny heroes. We gave the traitor a bunch of bonuses to counteract having to play against 2-4 other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.