Subject: Chapter 9 spoiler question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
patrick drago
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just finished Reanimator (what a great haunt!) and had a question. Are the inhabitants I chose to reanimate now dead? The Orderly and the Monkey were shambling about, but I don't know what to do with them now that the game is over. Do they go to the tomb, or do they continue to shamble about, performing their orderly and monkey duties?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They appear until you are told to put them in the tomb. Either they were cured in the intervening years or they are new inhabitants with the same job or they are reanimated and no one notices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick drago
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RobDaviau wrote:
They appear until you are told to put them in the tomb. Either they were cured in the intervening years or they are new inhabitants with the same job or they are reanimated and no one notices.

Thanks! That's what we figured, but I wanted to make sure. Looking forward to crafting the narrative that no one notices a zombie monkey walking around the grounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.