Subject: End of Campaign. Spoilers. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T N
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Hei!

After the campaign, we had still one tile plank left. The Bleak Jounal did not address this. Should we destroy it because nothing said to add the rooms on the final tile to the game after campaign was over?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus Carpenter
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2012
badge
"There are only two things I love in this world: everybody, and television" - Kenneth Parcell, 30 Rock
mbmbmbmbmb
We did not have any tile planks left. We added one tile from Tile Plank 20 after Chapter 12. We added the Underground Lake due to the fact that the Underground Cavern was flooded during the Haunt, but there were two other possible tiles that could have been added in different Haunts. It was part of the post-chapter 12 instructions in the Bleak Journal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Which plank number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T N
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tile plank 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Great. What is the name on the omen you got in Chapter 12? It should be Meteorite of ______. And is the 12 box checked/filled in on the back of the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T N
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

The nesting meteorite. The box is checked.

I´m starting to think that I may have been careless in my reading of The Bleak Journal. Chapter 12 was the last game that we played on a late night with a couple of beers and long drinks..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
finland06 wrote:

The nesting meteorite. The box is checked.

I´m starting to think that I may have been careless in my reading of The Bleak Journal. Chapter 12 was the last game that we played on a late night with a couple of beers and long drinks..

Pretty much what happened. When you flooded the cavern to destroy the nest you created a new tiles. Destroy the Underground cavern and replace it with the underground lake. Destroy the other two tiles on the plank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T N
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thank you for taking the time to answer. And thank you for an amazing game. Best Legacy game so far (haven´t played Seafall though).

Waiting for season 2 of Betrayal Legacy or some other game of yours that mixes horror and Legacy. Those two things are a perfect match.

Best wishes for everything you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.