Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lampard
Australia
Mandurah
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Sir, that had better be a bottle of Scotch you're waving in my face!
Microbadge: Pendragon: The Fall of Roman Britain fanMicrobadge: Gaia Project fanMicrobadge: Lisboa fanMicrobadge:  Churchill fan - I play ChurchillMicrobadge: I love solo gaming!
I have a Geeklist started...any comments would be hugely appreciated.

Games like COIN games, but play faster...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio Anderson Nunes
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
badge
Shelfie analyst
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice list!

I recommend for you to check The Coin Tribes' Revolt: Boudica's Rebellion Against Rome and consider as an option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am courius about COIN, have been intrested in it for a while, but have got the feeling they have pretty long play time. I want to have a game that I can play on weeknights.
Everything that takes more then 180min is offputting for me. Sure I play those games from time to time, but Im not to eager to own thos type of game anymore.

Thats why I loooove Root, 60min from that the box cover is taken off to its put on again, if really slow players, 120min, but its still ok

Im going to play my first "real" COIN this weekend, Cuba Libre, I hope it goes well.

To my question, is there any COIN games that would fit my description? 120-180 minutes of play time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
France
From France, living in Glasgow UK
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Liberty or Death: The American InsurrectionMicrobadge: Vae Victis fanMicrobadge: Fan of The Last Hundred YardsMicrobadge: Cataclysm:  A Second World War fanMicrobadge: I love Scotland!
Tolchock wrote:
I am courius about COIN, have been intrested in it for a while, but have got the feeling they have pretty long play time. I want to have a game that I can play on weeknights.
Everything that takes more then 180min is offputting for me. Sure I play those games from time to time, but Im not to eager to own thos type of game anymore.

Thats why I loooove Root, 60min from that the box cover is taken off to its put on again, if really slow players, 120min, but its still ok

Im going to play my first "real" COIN this weekend, Cuba Libre, I hope it goes well.

To my question, is there any COIN games that would fit my description? 120-180 minutes of play time?
I think the shortest one is going to be All Bridges Burning, around 3hrs playtime according to the designer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls