Hide
4 Posts

Betrayal Legacy» Forums » Rules

Subject: Omens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wade Wilson
msg tools
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered...a search didn't reveal quite what I needed.

When playing in legacy mode, do you start with omens that you drew in the previous haunt in an omen deck, or do you only use omens as the legacy deck directs? If you don't start with an omen deck, do you ignore it if you reveal an omen tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda W
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aside from the prologue, you create an omen deck out of all omens you've discovered during Legacy play when you start each session. So far as we've found (only partway through), you'll be given a new omen for each chapter, pulled from the Legacy deck once the haunt starts, which will be added to the deck for later chapters. The prologue will give you your first omen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Almost all chapters give you a new omen I think there's like 10 of em so 4 sessions do not include a new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A good general principle for Legacy games is that any component added to the game is part of all future games until and unless something explicitly tells you otherwise.

In the case of Omens, once an Omen card is added to the game, it will be part of the starting Omen deck for all future games until and unless something tells you either to destroy it or to put it in the Tomb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.