Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't really accept that AH did not use Otherworlds as a homage to Silent Hill the cards are even the exact same color as Otherworlds in Silent Hill... But I digress anyway.

Curses? If your outside haunt as started... Do you just die if someone else is the traitor? Or do you steal the traitor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashley
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
There are three ways to get rid of curses:
1) Ending your turn in the Outside region of the house (aka not the Upper Floor, Ground Floor, or Basement)
2) Becoming the traitor
3) Dying
The grammar of this sentence makes it a little hard to parse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So how we were using it you can just throw it away with no ill effect outside? But I'm curious what does it mean become traitor? I'm not sure I understand what that implies... Does it mean if Haunt has a traitor you switch roles mid haunt?? That's kinda broken and you'd know both end games. Or does it mean if Haunt has a Traitor when it starts ignore the standard rules and you become traitor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtiss Cox
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It means if the haunt starts and you are selected to be the traitor, you lose your Curse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew that... :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There’s 3 different conditions that allows you to get rid of an otherworlds curse. .

Either you die OR turn traitor OR end your turn on an outside region tile.

For the turn traitor condition, you do not switch sides or whatever, it is just if you so happen to become traitor when the haunt starts then you can get rid of it. If the haunt has no traitor or has started and you are not the traitor, you will be not be able to get rid of the curse this way.

In this case, you either die to get rid of the curse or end your turn on an outside region tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.