3 Posts

Kemet: Seth» Forums » General

Subject: Question for Arnaud on Tile Rebalance Work! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
shion smith
msg tools
Hello Arnaud,

I saw in another thread you'd mentioned you were working on a small tile power rebalance.

Is there any possibility you would be looking at tweaking Dark Ritual? I had written an explanation fo our groups issues with it here....

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1644471/dark-ritual-becomin...

I truly do love the game so please consider the feedback with the good faith in which it was intended.

arnaud4matagot wrote:

Thank you Chris,

The rules I agree 100% got to be rewritten so yes, definitely we're working on this and an upgrade pack of small Power tiles adjustments.

Hopefully this will be done in this year of 2019. Working on it.

Best,
Arnaud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Kumpula
Finland
flag msg tools
Great news! Please let us players know as soon as possible which tiles you think are possibly a bit too strong/weak so we can quickly house rule them.

I just got to play the expansion with 4 players last weekend and with right rules (bgg forum help) it was a blast and we cant wait to play it again soon! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Thank you for your enthusiasm and passion for our game. The real masters of Kemet are Guillaume and Jacques and I cannot say more than what I already shared. It is a long overdue project to do all this review and we're happy to see it move forward.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.