Subject: zombie t-rex missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Slade
South Korea
Busan
Busan
flag msg tools
isn't the kickstarter copy of the game supposed to come with a zombie t-rex? my copy doesn't appear to have one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a corrupted TRex with some meeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The corrupt TRex meeple was an add-on. The game comes with just some tokens for the corrupt trex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thompson
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
indianajo883 wrote:
The corrupt TRex meeple was an add-on. The game comes with just some tokens for the corrupt trex.

This is correct. Unless you added the corrupt TRex meeples you only have the tokens. You should still have the corrupt TRex breaking news item and DNA reference cards though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slade
South Korea
Busan
Busan
flag msg tools
indianajo883 wrote:

oh weird. the kickstarter page said it was an add-IN

one year too late i guess i realize that's a typo

edit: wait. no. the pouch says that's an add-IN too, and i have that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
The Zombie T-Rex was the final stretch goal but we didn't hit it. The cost was in the wood meeples (laser cut meeples are quite expensive compared to standard) not the cards, so we included the cards and tokens in all copies of the game and allowed backers that really wanted the meeples to add them on in the pledge manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robotco wrote:
indianajo883 wrote:

and it would have been an add-in....had we reached that SG. We didn't. What pouch? Not sure I follow that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingJackalope wrote:
robotco wrote:
indianajo883 wrote:

and it would have been an add-in....had we reached that SG. We didn't. What pouch? Not sure I follow that one.

The pouch was added in I think it was in an update. It's the velvet pouch that you put the building tiles in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
The pouch was added in I think it was in an update. It's the velvet pouch that you put the building tiles in.

Yeah ok, that pouch was the $67k SG, and we hit it. That's why that was included. The Zombie T-Rex was $150k and we only reached $144k. Didn't hit it. Didn't get it. Many of us were willing to pay extra so some did get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slade
South Korea
Busan
Busan
flag msg tools
lordnine wrote:
The Zombie T-Rex was the final stretch goal but we didn't hit it. The cost was in the wood meeples (laser cut meeples are quite expensive compared to standard) not the cards, so we included the cards and tokens in all copies of the game and allowed backers that really wanted the meeples to add them on in the pledge manager.

ah ok. got it. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be willing to pay extra to get one...or some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.