Subject: Chapter 13 question, spoilers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jessie Dioquino
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
What puts the corners of hell in the other worlds deck? We have none in ours. It's in purgatory and no condition to put them in other worlds.

Its ruining the end of our campaign

Edit: post game I checked every card and rules and scanned the journal just for the card numbers related to my question and found nothing on inserting those card numbers into the appropriate deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Daviau
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They should've been in there since chapter 8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessie Dioquino
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
chapter 8
is literally one card in the legacy deck. I got too habitual in setup and probably went straight from ch 7 to ch 9, putting items and events into their perspective decks, then backtracking to the ch card before that to start, the ch9 card.

in my personal case of stupidity, i would have just put the 4 otherwrold cards inbetween L110 and L111, the ch8 and ch9 cards.

We noticed we were all missing a chapter on the back of our family cards, but assumed that during a play session in which we played two chapters, we neglected to fill one in. Now I see I skipped chapter 8.

thanks for the help.

i think when i asked the group how we were all missing a name entry somewhere, i checked all the legacy cards that had a year on it, to cross reference what year we missed. chapter 8's card coincidentally doesn't have a year on the card L110. so again i skimmed past it and quickly checking a giant tomb/destry pile and under the box for cards I wasn't thorough in my search and missed it.

just multiple checks missing that all add up to me missing multiple times that i skipped a chapter in our campaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.