Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Kelly
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Langalore wrote:
I was very surprised as well, Patrick. Although, I don’t journal myself, it’s sometbing I’ve wanted to do for a long time and never did for more than a day or two, consecutively.
It’s a very big part of mental health for many people. Kudos to you!

Thanks for the warm thoughts, you are kind. I really would advise everyone to give journaling at least a try, I find it to be a very helpful outlet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a protest to make. After listening to your review I went out and bought Forum Trajanum not just for the strategy gameplay, but also for the performative elements. I thought, "Wow, I haven't played a Euro that had such interesting creative gameplay as part of it. Kinda like the Biathalon."

And then I read the rules and it turns out THERE'S NOTHING AT ALL IN THERE ABOUT BEAT BOXING. Very mad.

Just kidding of course. But seriously, I was listening to that part of the episode while I was making breakfast and I nearly burned my goddamn omelet because I couldn't stop laughing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.