Kemet: Seth» Forums » Rules

Subject: New power tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping to play Seth tomorrow and understand most of the rules except how do the new power tiles work?

As I understand it there are 4, one of each colour, where do they start and when and who can buy them? I assume they go onto the Osiris board when purchased and benefit all alliance players?

If that is the case when you do the big prayer (or whatever it is called!) you get to choose an additional power tile and place it on Osiris. What if Osiris is full and where can you choose the tile From? The existing ones, the new ones or Both?

Would hugely appreciate some help.

Updated. I now believe that they replace the existing VP tiles.

I still wonder why there are 4 spaces on the Osiris board though for power tiles, one of each colour

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Kumpula
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
The new alliance power tiles go to the Osiris board because they benefit the whole alliance. All other tiles go normally in front of you and benefit only you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Timpula wrote:
The new alliance power tiles go to the Osiris board because they benefit the whole alliance. All other tiles go normally in front of you and benefit only you.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gilborson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it correctly and had a blast though Seth destroyed us. It was excellent though.

My final check, when you do the big prayer you get an additional group tile that affects everyone for free, where does this go? If on the Osiris board what if it is full?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
Platonick wrote:

My final check, when you do the big prayer you get an additional group tile that affects everyone for free, where does this go? If on the Osiris board what if it is full?

Hello,

By doing the great ceremony, the alliance can choose a temple power token that goes on the Osiris board. It cannot be full. There is a special place for this token. See page 6 of the rulebook.

Have fun

Guillaume
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls