Subject: Looking for game group in Utah County rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Schoen
United States
Cedar Hills
Utah
flag msg tools
I live out in Cedar Hills and I am looking for a gaming group nearby. I love play any sort of game like euro games, strategy games, etc.

Just looking to have fun and good times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several gaming groups (almost every night of the week if you're that dedicated) in the SLC area. Check meetup.com, or message me if you don't want to join up.

I host a game group every thursday, but it's a bit far, up in Layton.

There is also the Northern Utah Gaming Guild in the guilds listed here on BGG (again, pretty far from you, but they might have connections in your area).

I do occasionally host bigger gaming events for epic games like Megacivilization of the BSG campaign variant if you want to shoot me your contact info I can add you to my game group list.

Are you familiar with SaltCON?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Engh
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've just started a game group in draper whichi isn't too far from where you are. Message me if your interested in more details!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stockdale
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
I sporadically review games...
badge
... It's a running kidney... Kidneys are kind of my profession...
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably moving to utah county next summer, depending on job finalization etc... would love to have a dedicated group in Utah county. We probably would end up more in the provo or south of provo area but would be willing to drive around Utah county to get together. Your game tastes sound reasonably similar to mine. I'll shoot you a message if we end up finalizing the job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Frick
United States
Lindon
UT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to start a game group in Utah County. I live in Lindon, UT close to the Sweeto Burrito. PM me if you would like to game locally and regularly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Wise men say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew - if I move back to Utah, I will try to move close to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls