Subject: Try for a retail copy or just wait til second Kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
schild

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
After the option to change your pledge, there was a separate section for add-ons. Although I passed on it anyway.

And balls, totally missed it. Just went to reopen and obviously can't add it. Oh well. :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michail tridimas
Greece
athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They have zombie t rex set only for USA and AUSTRALIA,not for EUROPE
Pretty shame....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
We are only selling items that are already at fulfilment centers near backers for this sale, that is why each region had a different number of items available to them.

Shipping anything from the US fulfilment center to Europe is oppressively expensive. When we checked into it it would actually cost more for shipping than the meeples themselves cost. At that price point we figured that most people would scoff at the idea and leaving the option open for only a handful of potential buyers creates a logistics nightmare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
msg tools
Well, I missed it lol. I guess I'll be in on the second kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Douglas
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed it too. I was at work and not able to get online in time to order. I just hope each copy went to individuals to play and that Ninth Haven didn't allow individuals to purchase multiple copies to sell on Ebay at ridiculous prices. My gaming budget was already shot for the month anyway so it is a blessing in disguise. I'm happy to be part of the group waiting for the 2nd Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
patrick drago
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schild wrote:
defdrago wrote:
schild wrote:
lordnine wrote:
banjoman wrote:
Hi,Will there be any changes in the second edition?

Very minor changes. A couple typos made it through on the first edition that doesn’t really affect gameplay but we definitely want to correct. The biggest change is that the rulebook is getting an overhaul to improve clarity. We are currently looking into ways of offering this for existing owners of the game as well.

Apropos of this final sale - why could I not "add on" the corrupted T-Rexes to the retail box order? I was all set to buy them but have zero interest in doing a separate transaction for a bag of meeples. :/

I was able to. Not sure why you couldn't. Maybe you skipped over the add-on portion?

Are you sure you didn't switch your whole pledge over to the meeples? That's what it was forcing me to do. :/

Yeah, after that screen you had a chance to add them. Sorry bud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Shep
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abty wrote:
Mishko wrote:
Curious about when shipping happens for this purge of existing copies. Is it now since copies are in-hand? Thanks!

Same here. Was lucky enough to score one of the 200 copies for the US market. Hope it ships soon.

+1. Was really hoping the confirmation email would give a shipping timeline estimate. No such luck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
schild

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lucegoose100 wrote:
abty wrote:
Mishko wrote:
Curious about when shipping happens for this purge of existing copies. Is it now since copies are in-hand? Thanks!

Same here. Was lucky enough to score one of the 200 copies for the US market. Hope it ships soon.

+1. Was really hoping the confirmation email would give a shipping timeline estimate. No such luck

Early to mid-april according to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lupino
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://m.facebook.com/Dinogenics/photos/a.386659958374334/7...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Snowulf
United States
Anna
Texas
flag msg tools
Check out my blog at: FriendlyGameNight.com
badge
Check out my blog at: FriendlyGameNight.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Rlupino wrote:

Thank you. "Summer 2019" for the next kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
Confirmation / Shipping for 200 copies?

My bank account says it was charged when they released them.
I remember seeing the screen saying it went through
I don’t see an email about it otherwise.

Will we get one? Or when (and who) should i reach out if it doesn’t come by a certain date? What is that date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Master shipping documents were distributed to our fulfillment partners on Friday. Shipments should start going out by the end of the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.